NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alien Queen for TF in February!!!!

epyguduj.jpg

Watched Aliens again and couldn’t hold off any longer. Hicks two pack ordered and would have got the rest but I went a bit crazy on the predators. :eek:

I saw on twitter they have said making the power loader without Ripley wouldn’t make any sense. I’m pretty sure as long as it could house one of their marines I would buy one!

Watched Aliens again and couldn’t hold off any longer. Hicks two pack ordered and would have got the rest but I went a bit crazy on the predators. :eek:

I saw on twitter they have said making the power loader without Ripley wouldn’t make any sense. I’m pretty sure as long as it could house one of their marines I would buy one!

I know it would piss off 99% of you, but if they made it with Weirzbowski or $punkmeyer (maybe provide a crate and/or rocket) I would be high fiving people all day.

*I still can't believe "*****meyer" gets edited on this forum...

I know it would piss off 99% of you, but if they made it with Weirzbowski or $punkmeyer (maybe provide a crate and/or rocket) I would be high fiving people all day.

*I still can't believe "*****meyer" gets edited on this forum...

They could put an I.O.U label in the seat and I would still be happy :lol

The marine that came with colonial marines collectors edit. was pretty cool. To have one in scale with the upcoming Queen, that would be Awesome :panic:

FFS why can't we have a powerloader and a queen together in the same scale from any of these companies???!!!

Make Ripley with a generic head. Simples :dunno That's what Hot Toys did. While there might be an argument for saying a Ripley figure sold by itself with a generic headsculpt might fall flat, there's less of an argument I would think against a generic Ripley released as a pack-in with a Powerloader where the main selling point is the Powerloader.

Last edited:
Even if they do stick with No likeness, no Ripley they have other options surely.
Battle damaged/ torn in half Bishop and Power Loader two pack or Newt? Them saying it doesn’t make sense, doesn’t make any sense :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Even if they do stick with No likeness, no Ripley they have other options surely.
Battle damaged/ torn in half Bishop and Power Loader two pack or Newt? Them saying it doesn’t make sense, doesn’t make any sense :cuckoo:
What exactly has changed in the last five years regarding Weaver and action figures bearing her likeness based on James Cameron sci-fi films, anyway?

3842562545_accb452bbe_b_1251072079.jpg

I agree with that. Whoever said it doesn't make sense is :cuckoo: . are they making Sega figures well there are PLs in that game... and doesn't sp*nkmeyer drive one in the movie too? :lol

Last edited:
The Power loader would probably be the only vehicle from the Alien franchise to stand a chance of being made. Realistically the others would be way to large for Neca to even consider.

Sucks really. It could have been the Trophy wall of the Aliens line.
I can picture screaming Hicks crushing the sploded alien with its foot. :monkey2

hadn’t heard about those. Do you know what scale they are in?

They have also just replied to somebody asking about the queens release date with Summer.

Back