NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can’t see them all that well in the packaged shot but I really like the hands on the new Alien.

Awesome to see this ready!
The front of the dome certainly looks fixed, and we know Kyle re-sculpted the mouth.
Can't wait to have this one.
As far as I can see the figure looks the same. Except for the new "panties" articulation system.

Now that's kinda depressing.

Oh man, this looks sweet :). And to think few years ago I thought nobody after Hot Toys would ever make these spacesuit figures.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/416270229144997888
"I had a great holiday so feeling generous. How about a look at the Nostromo suit further along? #alien35 "

BcbjkViCEAEbLQD.jpg:large

ALIEN or GIGER'S ALIEN :lecture

I hope that the head has been changed and that is not an effect of the pack:

jfc68m.jpg

I can't stand how they keep sculpting that first cheek tendon stretched straight rather than having that bend in it from being pulled by the horizontal tendons. It would only appear that way if the mouth was wide open, which the figure can't even do.

Top membrane/lip needs to be raised as well, not sure why everyone keeps going for the horse-faced look. This looks so much better:

alien-1979-35-g.jpg

So, my last Xenomorph figure broke, the black one from the Genocide pack. I sent NECA a followup email, but I've already mailed back the first three broken figures. I really want to support the license and love how that Nosotromo suit looks and how the Big Chap looks, but this is ******ing ridiculous. I've had a couple Predators break and some trouble with their Pacific Rim figures as well, but 4/4 breakage on the Xenos takes the cake.

I have more than 30 figures from Neca (Terminator, Nightmare, Robocop, Predator, Alien, Prometheus, Pacific Rim). All intact, never broken parts. I'm lucky.

Idk, I'm pretty sure the head sculpt on the Giger is the same as their first one. Isn't the warrior alien sporting the same older sculpt?

Back