NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. I know you're not impressed by the quality but the sculpt on the new warrior is easily the best recreation I've seen in any format. I expect the dog alien will be likewise.

I'd definitely like a Warrior in 1:4

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Aliens experts what exact looks from what scenes can I recreate with the Hicks and Hudson that we have right now in combination with McFarlane Hicks parts? When does Hicks not have the shotgun holster and shoulder lamp etc etc

The main limiting factor seems to be the lack of helmet or headset. What can't I recreate fully without those.

I'm just looking for scenes that I can do accurately with what we have so far, knowing that the helmeted version is coming later.

Trying to answer my own question with the film on here. Definitely seems, given what they provided as accessories, that this pair of Hicks and Hudson are based on the Game Over Man scene primarily. There's not much else worthwhile that you can do with them if you're going for accuracy to the movie scenes. Certainly no actual battle scenes. And if I want a Hicks and Hudson for each of the battles, Sub-level 3 and 'They Cut the Power' I'm gonna need to buy 2 of each of the future 2-packs but even then Hicks would need a helmetless head wearing the headset.

'Game Over Man' scene:

Hicks has shotgun holster slung from his right shoulder down under his left arm and is still wearing the shoulder lamp.

Hudson has no shoulder lamp and is wearing the motion tracker slung over his right shoulder and down under his left arm.

'Why Don't You Put Her in Charge?' scene:

Hicks has removed shotgun holster and shoulder lamp

Hudson would be the barebones figure but should have dryer, fluffier hair in this scene.

Last edited:
You can do the final battle. Only Hudson wears the helmet during the final battle. Hicks is helmetless.

Yeah I'm gonna have to root out my spare McFarlane Hicks Collectors club version and rip his helmet off. I thought I might be able to get the headset too but even if I'm willing to butcher my only standard McFarlane Hicks one side of the headset is sculpted into the head so there doesn't see much point in going that far.

After looking at someone who posed the Alien warrior in a crawl stance, I have to get this.

alienw9.JPG

Hopefully I'll find it at a TRU soon. I wonder if they're gonna release an 18 inch scale one.

Yeah I'm gonna have to root out my spare McFarlane Hicks Collectors club version and rip his helmet off. I thought I might be able to get the headset too but even if I'm willing to butcher my only standard McFarlane Hicks one side of the headset is sculpted into the head so there doesn't see much point in going that far.

As soon as I wrap my my 1/6th 'self' I plan to try and carve a headset into Hicks. I am hoping much of the racal headset can be carved directly into his hair, but the actual ear piece will require some creativity. If I succeed, ill post pics! If I fail...well then I will find a new head and make a custom guy. No biggy.

Aliens S1 is at TRU. Just got mine from there 2 days ago. The Hicks that I picked up had a leg fall off when I opened him so I went back to exchange him and an entire row (6 or 7) of Warriors was cleaned out.

Here are some pics I posted over at The Fwoosh..

9090510886_133f08e69d_c.jpg

9090511746_4439a2c1d7_c.jpg

9090512080_0172e1d95a_c.jpg

9088293049_7ef5fec410_c.jpg

9088294553_11c250bae4_c.jpg

9088295117_e618e6f203_c.jpg

Did a couple of head and arm swaps... Have a Sly marine, Arnie marine, Rock marine and some other wrestling dude... Will probably paint up the armor at some point to further differentiate them and, yes, the armor is removable!

Here are some pics I posted over at The Fwoosh..
Did a couple of head and arm swaps... Have a Sly marine, Arnie marine, Rock marine and some other wrestling dude... Will probably paint up the armor at some point to further differentiate them and, yes, the armor is removable!

That is an AWESOME setup. WOW. Scratch built environment?

And how easy is it to swap limbs? I'm assuming you need to crack the torso?

Last edited:
Thanks man, the dio was pieced together from various parts of toys, dioramas, cardboard, etc.... As for the limb replacement, swapping arms between the two marines only requires removing them below the shoulder, so no torso cracking. For the Sly marine, the torso is from a Dutch figure and I just used the ball joints that were already there with a little hot glue for a tighter fit. The marine torsos are all ball jointed together much like Dutch.

Back