NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I'm so late for the party, guys and I haven't read the whole thread but I got some questions:

1) What's the word on the other USCMs? I read NECA are working on getting Weaver's rights and there's more USCMs to come but who?

2) Any more variants of the Warrior to come? I'm not keen the the red Genocide one. And whats the deal with them exploding Warriors I saw in that NYC Toy Fair diorama?

Sorry I'm so late for the party, guys and I haven't read the whole thread but I got some questions:

1) What's the word on the other USCMs? I read NECA are working on getting Weaver's rights and there's more USCMs to come but who?

2) Any more variants of the Warrior to come? I'm not keen the the red Genocide one. And whats the deal with them exploding Warriors I saw in that NYC Toy Fair diorama?

So far, as far as more USCMs is concerned, its just gonna be Hicks and Hudson variants with helmets and different facial expressions from the first pair of figures. Those will be released in 2 packs with the battle-damage Alien warriors you refer to in your second question. Helmet Hicks with BD Alien/ Helmet Hudson with BD Alien. These haven't gone up for preorder yet as far as I know but the first wave with helmetless Hicks and Hudson and a newly sculpted Warrior Alien are available now to preorder.

NECA have tried to temper our expectations for more Marines by saying that likeness rights have been too difficult to obtain from people like Jenette Goldstein and Al Mathews - however fans twittered Jenette asking about possible NECA figures of Vasquez and she responded favourably to the idea, and denied that anyone from NECA had even contacted her. So it seems NECA may just be playing their cards close to their chest and doesn't want to get people's hopes up that there'll be more after Hicks and Hudson, just in case those ones flop at retail. If they do well though.....

Last edited:
Sounds like the guy in charge already lied to us and is already pessimistic about this line... doesn't sound good... unless this is the norm for NECA lol...

i can attest to what Adev said. Also, NECA has been very clear about the fact that the situation with weaver is a non-starter. Wouldnt expect a ripley fig. However, if series 1 sells, as adev intimated, i really would expect a few more marines. I cant imagine why they wouldnt do a vasquez figure, assuming Goldstein consents likeness etc. (and i personally saw her responses on twitter. No question, she seemed very open to the idea of a vas. figure). Fingers crossed!

I think will definitely get a Vasquez and Drake (perhaps Apone) after Hicks and Hudson. Ripley is out of the question though.

NECA has a habit of saying they can't acquire certain rights, or this character wouldn't be popular enough or is too oddly shaped, etc...then go ahead and produce said figure. :lol

I believe they said the queen couldn't happen, didn't they? That they'd have to price it too high or something? Well, that's happening.

Back