NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also like to think that the potential for eye candy gets cancelled out by the abundance of plastic, silicone, and crappy personality traits. You can be as hot as you want, but if you have the attitude of a conceited 13 year-old girl, I could care less.

Fair enough. I digged the British chick in TF3 though.:D

I Did love the Look of Ripley in Alien Resurrection, specially that hair... she did look pretty good, I loved her outfit too,
Actually the whole movie has a really slick and nice look to it, the movie might suck yeah
but I loved what they did with the Lighting and the sets too, too bad the human characters and the plot ruined the movie, but I do like looking at the movie from time to time,
(in fact when I was younger I didn't even think it was bad, I liked it, the only thing I really hated was the baby alien at the end and the queen giving birth was really wtf? hated that, but I thought the rest was not that bad)

Megan Fox, who cares anymore, lol for those that Hate her, she is disappearing into obscurity to never be seen again hahaha, I do think she is really hot, certainly eye candy

Alien Resurrection.. was..better... than Alien3:monkey3

Last edited:
Fass was in his local pub Xmas Eve pouring pints for everyone. He lives an hour and a half away from me.
377809_296421177061287_280467565323315_739230_720887928_n.jpg

That would be Wicked(though we may be waiting ages for the figure:() . Get him drunk and spill the beans on Prometheus too!

He would probably tell me everything. There's a hotel/pub there called the West End, with a part of the pub called Michael's corner. His parents donated signed posters and film cells for 300 and Shame to it.

Back