NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use igytz on ebay. He does mark figures up once they've sold out at initial retail so yes my balls were somewhat broken on Gorilla in particular. :lol But now that I've committed to the Kenner tributes I'll know to get future waves from BBTS at regular prices right from the off.

I just checked the going prices for the older Kenner waves of Neca figures and I'm actually shocked at how high the Gorilla and Mantis are going for in some places. Even the Queen Facehugger figure is pretty pricey. Seriously confused a bit as to why they've suddenly shot up in value after it appeared most fans apparently are hating on the Kenner figures being in this collection.

I just checked the going prices for the older Kenner waves of Neca figures and I'm actually shocked at how high the Gorilla and Mantis are going for in some places. Even the Queen Facehugger figure is pretty pricey. Seriously confused a bit as to why they've suddenly shot up in value after it appeared most fans apparently are hating on the Kenner figures being in this collection.

I don’t think people hated them , I think there’s two types of collectors. People that wanted just movie stuff and others that just want any aliens figures like me .😁

They will help to add longevity to the line and ultimately get us more human characters from the films. Plus they're very well done in their own right so I'm happy to now support this particular branch of the line aswell.

Received the Queen Facehugger and the Clan Leader Predator today. Definitely, with the Predators, I'll limit to the few I had as a child, too much to catch up on otherwise. So I'll be tracking down Lava Planet Predator, the Renegade/Alien 2 pack and I'll get the upcoming Lazershot Predator. I also had Nightstorm Predator back in the day but I don't like the Berserker base body NECA used for their version so I think I'll skip him.

I'll soon be completely up to date with the Aliens & marines so any of those in the future are must-buys.

Terminator is up in the air. I can pretty much get in at ground level with those if I want but they aren't terribly impressive, being mainly repaints. Only the Power-arm T-800 brings anything unique of the ones they've put out so far. The packaging is the most appealing thing about the others. Looking at the rest of the candidates from the vintage line I don't know how much of those NECA will bother with.

The NECA Aliens & Predator Kenner lines have been very well received actually. Its easy to be misled if you visit fan sites because the folks with a negative opinion are typically more vocal about it.

They're very cool toys in their own right, and they have the nostalgic appeal to those that collected the OG Kenner line. They're pretty much guaranteed to be successful imo

Im with a-dev on the terminator line though. Only been impressed with Power Arm T-800 so far. Ive got it on the shelf with the claw displayed and I love it.

SDCC Newt on Amazon for $30 free shipping. It’s a missing piece in my MOC Aliens collection. I went ahead and made the purchase today.

Did you get it and was the quality good? I'm a bit concerned this might be a knock off? Wondering where the stock came from.
On the fence about ordering one too.

I was wondering if it was a knock off as well. If you have the Ripley/newt two-pack then I would say it's not worth it. You're essentially paying for the mini picture of Newt. Every other accessory has been included in the accessory packs.

I don't have the Ripley /Newt 2 pack, as I already have two of those Ripleys (one for the powerloader) and like the cleaner look of the standalone Newt. It's tempting but don't want to get my fingers burnt.

I contacted seller before making purchase. Said it was mint on card and genuine Neca. I have not received yet but will let you all know the outcome.

I contacted seller before making purchase. Said it was mint on card and genuine Neca. I have not received yet but will let you all know the outcome.

I got a SDCC newt of Amazon late last year for around $30. It came mint, shipped in a box, and is the authentic NECA! I also got a SDCC James Cameron marine figure from Amazon, and it came crushed in a padded envelope lol (but at least it's authentic NECA too).

The AVP aliens are out at the eBay neca store . It’s weird I didn’t see any news on there release. Anyway there a few reviews on YouTube they are awesome

I also thought he was talking about the movie AvP - but no, arcade game AvP. Good looking figures but no interest myself. Definitively.

I also thought he was talking about the movie AvP - but no, arcade game AvP. Good looking figures but no interest myself. Definitively.

“Arcade version!!!” EeeeeWWW no interest. !!!

But it is because of the sales of Arcade, Kenner versions etc. of figures that allows NECA to pursue other license and provide us with more movie related figures. So Bravo, bring them on!!!

“Arcade version!!!” EeeeeWWW no interest. !!!

But it is because of the sales of Arcade, Kenner versions etc. of figures that allows NECA to pursue other license and provide us with more movie related figures. So Bravo, bring them on!!!

Hell yeah , I didn’t express my excitement!!!!
I was going to work and was confused on seeing a review . Because I read news and that was under the radar . So excited to add different looking aliens always

Back