NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
776.jpg

[emoji849]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I'm gonna flip a table if we don't get some confirmation on Drake before the end of the day...

Hard for me to get excited about Alien figures as I really only collect Aliens (1986). Weird that Drake hasn't been announced yet.

I took Drake as already confirmed with all that Mark Rolston tweeting. Pretty sure Randy even gave an estimate on when to expect Drake. We're just not gonna see anything till closer to time for the next '86 wave.

As with Vasquez I hope he also gets a stripped down variant for when he's using the flamethrower just before he gets killed. I assume what we're gonna get first of all is the fully geared up Smart-gun version.

So: Re-release all the past Alien Figures with Brett & Parker in new 40th Anniversary window packaging? I'm holding out hope. Could be awesome.

They're re-releasing the power loader it's back up at BBTS. Which is great for me, because I kept waiting on a better deal and ended up missing it last time. Happy to get it and not going to take a chance this time.

NECA's Powerloader is fantastic, better than the Hot Toys one. The only thing the HT has over it is the working lights (well, and scale if you prefer 1/6). Everything else, NECA pretty much trumped them - hopefully the QC on this reissue remains strong.

Thanks for the heads up on the Power Loader. I can get one locally for around $125 but I'll hold off an save a couple bucks. I was really hoping they'd announce a re-release of Mantis and Gorilla Alien tho. Kenner Vasquez too, but thats probably even more of a long shot.

If they’re re-releasing the power loader does that mean Ripley will get a re-release? An ultimate version would be awesome!

NECA's Powerloader is fantastic, better than the Hot Toys one. The only thing the HT has over it is the working lights (well, and scale if you prefer 1/6). Everything else, NECA pretty much trumped them - hopefully the QC on this reissue remains strong.

Given how many times they've reissued the Queen I guess it was only a matter of time, which for me is perfect since I didn't get it the first time 😂 def picking up two if I can.

Received my Kenner tribute Gorilla, Mantis, Ripley and Vasquez today - 2 separate orders, one from the US and one from the UK both arriving on the same day, I was pleased. The bastards have got me. Just placed a BBTS order for Apone, Snake and Scorpion. I might aswell order the Queen Facehugger on ebay now too. Of the currently existing Kenner tribute crop for Aliens that would do me. That blue candy Alien has no appeal.

If they’re re-releasing the power loader does that mean Ripley will get a re-release?

I would suggest that they won't re-release her at this time because the Ripley/Newt 2 pack still seems to be available at various online stores and we also had bomber jacket Ripley in the last Aliens wave.

Given how many times they've reissued the Queen I guess it was only a matter of time, which for me is perfect since I didn't get it the first time �� def picking up two if I can.

Do. I've got two. No regrets.

Received my Kenner tribute Gorilla, Mantis, Ripley and Vasquez today - 2 separate orders, one from the US and one from the UK both arriving on the same day, I was pleased. The bastards have got me. Just placed a BBTS order for Apone, Snake and Scorpion. I might aswell order the Queen Facehugger on ebay now too. Of the currently existing Kenner tribute crop for Aliens that would do me. That blue candy Alien has no appeal.

I would suggest that they won't re-release her at this time because the Ripley/Newt 2 pack still seems to be available at various online stores and we also had bomber jacket Ripley in the last Aliens wave.

Do. I've got two. No regrets.

Cool 😎 can is ask where you found mantis and gorilla though ? Seems like they're either sold out everywhere or sold at ball breaking prices 😭 I should of picked them up the minute I saw them at Minotaur here in Melbourne but kept passing them over so many times.

Cool �� can is ask where you found mantis and gorilla though ? Seems like they're either sold out everywhere or sold at ball breaking prices �� I should of picked them up the minute I saw them at Minotaur here in Melbourne but kept passing them over so many times.

I use igytz on ebay. He does mark figures up once they've sold out at initial retail so yes my balls were somewhat broken on Gorilla in particular. :lol But now that I've committed to the Kenner tributes I'll know to get future waves from BBTS at regular prices right from the off.

Back