NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the climate that allows them to make Parker and (apparently) Brett prevails, I firmly believe we'll see Dietrich one day - assuming the actress herself wants it to happen. Randy is just letting us know how thankful we will have to be.

It'd be great to have her for her capture/Frost's death scene.

I went to my local collectable store to pick up Pan's Labyrinth “Ofelia” but when I arrived I was shocked to see the price was $49.95 CAN. They have not received “Pale Man” yet but I imagine the price would be the same. I know there is a cost to obtain the Del Toro license but $50 + 12% tax is way too much for a little girl action figure. I just could not bring myself to make the purchase. This is the first figure that I had on my “must have” list that I turned down. Never done that before. But I have a feeling I will be doing this more often with upcoming Neca products. I kind of went tangent but the main reason for my post is that I am not looking forward to the price of the “NewBorn”!!! If its knocking on $60 I will just have to say goodbye to Neca. I’ve been wit them since $14.99 Hellraiser, $19.99 Terminator, $22 Rocky, $30 Planet of the Apes, $39 Stripe and now $50 Ofelia??? I just can’t keep paying these ridiculous amounts for these figures anymore. It sucks as the collector in me will feel the withdrawals from missing pieces in my 30 year collection.... :(

Maybe he hasn't thought it through yet because other characters have taken priority. But hey I wish all figures were their own unique tooling.

6e276e6f-13a9-4138-b203-555077ff851e.jpg
With what the Newt SDCC were selling for, then Ripley 2 pack, with re-issue of Ripley with new head sculpt, then Burke in Hadley's Hope set, new sign, re-issue of Xeno. Those sets did not make money?:thud:

1da0b890-32e3-4b7d-a5d6-b91f52c49603.png
IF? I thought this was accidentally announced by Mark Ralston, then confirmed by Randy.

As far as reasoning for not making Dietrich. :slap

Technically it should be half a body as full body was never seen. Or her on her back with a huge sack with “Newborn popping action feature”!!

I guess potentially a AVP Queen could be down the road. Hey….whatever makes money for NECA to provide us with other new content is all good!!!

OK it's already up for preorder. No 'pregnancy kit', just a brown repaint of the '86 Queen. No point then as far as I'm concerned. It never appeared like this in the movie.

I won't buy it, but do kinda like it. I have no interest in the newborn either, so recreating an accurate scene means very little. However I kind of dig the brown. If you are one of the guys seperating hives by the creature color, the brown warriors would look good with this.

Sooooo I’m a bit late to the NECA game and just got the ALIENS queen, I love the figure but absolutely cannot get ANY of the back spines to attach. Anyone else have this problem or have any possible solutions?

Sounds like a job for the hairdryer. Heat up each relevant area and try again.

Where's its huge box?

:lol

Seriously though, when people on twitter inquired recently about the Resurrection Queen is this really what Randy thought they had in mind - a straight-up repaint of the existing figure....

Back