NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: Gawdamn that's great!

If they'll make those they'll surely put out Dallas and Lambert in Nostromo gear. Then there's the hurdles of Ash and Kane - likeness rights for those two might still be troublesome.

:yess: Gawdamn that's great!

If they'll make those they'll surely put out Dallas and Lambert in Nostromo gear. Then there's the hurdles of Ash and Kane - likeness rights for those two might still be troublesome.

Given that they're hyping up the 40 th anniversary for Alien and confirmed Parker and unofficially Brett now, maybe they're gonna really surprise us all and give us the complete Nostromo crew for the 40 th ? As a big thank you to the movie.

That'd be incredible but I don't think they'd do that even if they could, simply because it's in their interests to draw this out and keep us invested. They don't actually want people saying ''Oh, now that I've got the entire crew I'm done''.

Parker was the only thing I liked from the neca alien and predator showing this year. It's great to hear Brett and presumably more are coming.

Parker was the only thing I liked from the neca alien and predator showing this year. It's great to hear Brett and presumably more are coming.
There were many things I liked from them this year, starting with the epic homage to the original predator design and ending with the horror cartoon line. The Brett w/ water drops scene in the engine room (or whatever that machinery was) is probably the most memorable moment in the entire saga for me, so I'm more than happy to hear the news.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

There were many things I liked from them this year, starting with the epic homage to the original predator design and ending with the horror cartoon line. The Brett w/ water drops scene in the engine room (or whatever that machinery was) is probably the most memorable moment in the entire saga for me, so I'm more than happy to hear the news.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Neca killed it with Horror and TMNT for me, but the "homage" Pred was a letdown. Why didn't they just make the actual original design, that I would've picked up.

Neca killed it with Horror and TMNT for me, but the "homage" Pred was a letdown. Why didn't they just make the actual original design, that I would've picked up.

Perhaps they wanted to make a statement and emphasize "Neca" over "Predator" for this 100th edition. Something to highlight their capability to come up with their own design. The true original concept might still show up later on.

I did not expect to see Parker revealed at toy fair, it sounds like we have more than we expected to look forward to with the Alien 40th anniversary. I'm excited to see where this goes.

Well, another toy fair with nothing regarding Aliens. Sad.

I guess, I'm gonna show continuation of repaints series by SiriX. Somebody did ask what could be done with NECA's Ripley.I had two versions at my disposal; probably, I'm gonna commission jacket Ripley as well. Just to have all three of them looking top notch.
Gotta admit, just like with the rest of the Aliens-line the sculpt is all there, it just got butchered by a poor paitjob.

den-kazakov-r1.jpg

den-kazakov-r7.jpg

den-kazakov-r2.jpg

Your repaint demonstrates that the open mouth sculpt is better than the other one.
Yeap.
You know, prior to seeing this I was thinking the other way around. I thought that the open mouth was the bad one. Go figure.

Now I'm thinking about finishing the rest of the line: Vaz (2), Jacket Ripley, Frost, Burke.
Hopefully we will see Apone, Drake and Dietrich in the foreseeable future, but who knows

Those repaints are incredible. I'm kind of disappointed we didn't see anything from Aliens at Toyfair, I hope we at least get Drake.

Johnny Utah commented on twitter that with Parker and probably Brett coming it increases the desire to have the rest of the Nostromo crew and got this answer

Doing what we can and making sure we celebrate 40th right

Sounds like they'll try to get the rights for all the actors - just Ian Holm and John Hurt to go. Might happen, might not. Nevertheless, encouraging stuff.

Well, another toy fair with nothing regarding Aliens. Sad.

I guess, I'm gonna show continuation of repaints series by SiriX. Somebody did ask what could be done with NECA's Ripley.I had two versions at my disposal; probably, I'm gonna commission jacket Ripley as well. Just to have all three of them looking top notch.
Gotta admit, just like with the rest of the Aliens-line the sculpt is all there, it just got butchered by a poor paitjob.

den-kazakov-r1.jpg

den-kazakov-r7.jpg

den-kazakov-r2.jpg

Repaint is like old NECA figures. Go back and look at Female / Angelique Hellraiser, Dr. Loomis, Medival Ash amazing paint apps on those.

Johnny Utah commented on twitter that with Parker and probably Brett coming it increases the desire to have the rest of the Nostromo crew and got this answer

Sounds like they'll try to get the rights for all the actors - just Ian Holm and John Hurt to go. Might happen, might not. Nevertheless, encouraging stuff.

I ask Randy very direct questions. He deleted my follow up asking if they'd make a Ridley Scott figure similar to Cameron and Del Toro.

Repaint is like old NECA figures. Go back and look at Female / Angelique Hellraiser, Dr. Loomis, Medival Ash amazing paint apps on those.
I just did, Dr. Loomis is truly amazing for a mass produced 7’ figure. I guess this is what they had to do to keep the costs under control, while keeping the sculpts quality intact.

Back