NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
52038540-1928530107273471-6073935427083960320-n.jpg

This is awesome indeed!
And now that this sculpt has been tooled, I'm hoping Neca will be reusing parts for at least Dallas as well!

Show me another practical creature design that could change facial expressions from a helpless baby to feared creature on the spot!! It is truly amazing
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Take those pics back to the He-Man thread where they belong. :lol

langella_skeletor.jpg

I agree gotta have Brett if you're doing Parker! Perhaps HDS family consented if he didn't give it before he passed? I'd guess they still have them from Skerritt and Cartwright??

In Pixel Dan's interview, Randy says the 40th Anniv. Collection will have some new FIGURES that have never been done before, so Parker here is not the only one. :)
Check the video at ~7:00 minute mark.

Bodes well.

Parker was totally unexpected. I thought maybe we'd see a new Dallas, Lambert or Ripley this year - likeness rights we knew they already had. To instead see an additional cast member was a fantastic surprise today, Parker made the show for me.

It's sad though that the only thing to excite me from NECA is Parker. They used to own Toyfair. I'm afraid this year Hasbro won with Marvel since Diamond Select and McFarlane are treating their booths like the Pentagon.

They show us stuff continuously throughout the year and as a result less is 'new' when seen at these shows. I think that plays into your disappointment.

I'm glad they at least held Parker back, with not even a hint prior to the show.

I'm never going deep enough into Aliens to buy Parker but he was my Neca highlight too. Low-key favourite character from the first film. I think Neca had a few interesting items this year, just nothing in my wheelhouse.

Back