NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA said on Twitter they are releasing Ultimate Dog Alien after the Resurrection line. Improved articulation they saying.
Will deffo pick that up and the Ultimate big chap for 40th anniversary.
They also working on Alien 4 Queen. Not sure if I will get that as the Aliens one is my prefered version.

Surprised they're giving consideration for a Resurrection Queen. That'd make a pretty grotesque display.......I'd probably have to get it.

like FriendlyPiranha noted in a Neca predators thread, he's not much taller bigger than a regular alien.

From those pics I also see what people mean about the boob reduction :lol

NECA said on Twitter they are releasing Ultimate Dog Alien after the Resurrection line. Improved articulation they saying.
Will deffo pick that up and the Ultimate big chap for 40th anniversary.
They also working on Alien 4 Queen. Not sure if I will get that as the Aliens one is my prefered version.

Cool. An Alien Queen with a huge *****. Can't ****ing wait.
yHizh91.gif

Huh? The Newborn is gigantic compared to a regular alien.
define "gigantic". is it +20% or +100%, or in the middle.

this definitely looks too much:

attachment.php

though it makes it better, not worse.

Well, from the pictures you posted alone, you can tell it's way taller than any regular alien...
In the picture with Sigourney Weaver the Newborn is hunched over her (you can actually see the pillar that supports it), so standing upright it would tower over her. On the second pic, even though it is presumably on some kind of platform (both guys seem to have one leg resting up on it), it is nearly twice the height of a regular human being. Regular aliens were nowhere near that tall.

Having said that, I do agree that the NECA figure looks to be too tall, but then again, what else is new... all of NECA's aliens are too tall (with the possible exception of the queen).

It looks like somebody took the saggy skin off of an elderly hermaphrodite and draped it over a regular xeno. And NECA not only made it too tall, but they got the pengina wrong. pass and whatnot.

Regarding Randy saying they're releasing an ultimate Alien 3 dog alien, I think he also said he's coming with two all new accessories as well. Any guesses what they could be ?

I'm personally hoping for a Queen chestburster sized to scale with the prisoner Ripley and also a new head for Ripley that is of her when she's first recovered from the EEV. With the bloodshot eye and messed up hair.

I think newborn is a fantastic sci-fi horror creature design, definitely up there with the best of them. Been dying for quality figures from this flick ever since those old Kenner ones (which were pretty decent actually). The figure looks amazing to me, regardless of whether they got it's genitals correct lol

Thank you again NECA for giving us all this Aliens goodness :hi5:

I think newborn is a fantastic sci-fi horror creature design, definitely up there with the best of them. Been dying for quality figures from this flick ever since those old Kenner ones (which were pretty decent actually). The figure looks amazing to me, regardless of whether they got it's genitals correct lol

Well said my friend!! :hi5:

Totally with u , not a fan of the newborn but I love that we have the alien figures that they have made . Can’t wait for the predalien and the wolf

i'd definitely get an updated predalien. loved even the old one, despite weird McFarlane-like pose and total lack of articulation.

The pose and I suspect undersizing(?) spoiled that figure. Those things will no doubt be fixed on the new one so yeah I look forward to it and the other AvP:R 2.0 figures.

I wouldn't call it fantastic, but it's technically well-done and suits the plot of its film -- which I can only rationalize by thinking of as high-budget fan fiction.

Back