NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any reason why Yaphet never is interviewed in any of the Alien documentaries or extras (as far as I can remember)?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

That Ripley head looks awful, stop it with the open mouth sculpt, it's too hard for them to nail it in mass production. Ash and Kane look great, would love to see at least Dallas in his Nostromo outfit.

I got the Brett/Parker/bloody Alien wave ordered, hope whichever wave that's a walmart exclusive isn't hard to get.

attachment.php
i see they moved "midget predators" concept to a new level.

The ultimate Alien Big Chap has started hitting YouTube reviews, and it looks as though Neca have done a good job. Looking forward to picking him up.

I found 2 ultimate big chaps at my target over the weekend, but both wound up having serious QC issues and had to be returned. One had a deformed upper left arm and foot, the other had a screwed up dome. Both were defects you could not see when it was in the box. After waiting almost 5 years since wave 4 for a proper 1979 xeno, I'm not giving up. What makes this worse is that QC problems aside, it is a great figure with a lot of improvements compared to older attempts from what I could tell. The new egg and facehugger are spectacular.

I'm a bit late commenting on the toy fair reveals. I'm very happy to see we are finally going to have Kane with John Hurt's likeness, and Ash. I figured we would never get the full crew. Now I only hope that eventually we see Dallas and Lambert in their crew uniforms at some point.

I found 2 ultimate big chaps at my target over the weekend, but both wound up having serious QC issues and had to be returned. One had a deformed upper left arm and foot, the other had a screwed up dome. Both were defects you could not see when it was in the box. After waiting almost 5 years since wave 4 for a proper 1979 xeno, I'm not giving up. What makes this worse is that QC problems aside, it is a great figure with a lot of improvements compared to older attempts from what I could tell. The new egg and facehugger are spectacular.

I'm a bit late commenting on the toy fair reveals. I'm very happy to see we are finally going to have Kane with John Hurt's likeness, and Ash. I figured we would never get the full crew. Now I only hope that eventually we see Dallas and Lambert in their crew uniforms at some point.

Sorry to hear that man. Why they can't get a handle on their QC baffles me! I've got other Neca lines and they've been great, but the Alien line really suffers, especially with the Giger Alien. As for the forthcoming figures I can't wait, Parker and Brett are a dream come true, but we need Dallas, Lambert and Kane in their crew gear too.

Back