NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Reveals today? Nice!
They're actually showing all of wave 12 today, so we have at least one more reveal coming :)

and Ripley here will not allow for the full blue jumpsuit look, that's going to have to be a separate figure if they'd be so inclined to make yet another version...which I hope they will - an Ops battle/air ducts escape Ripley.
Yeah, that jacket doesn't look removable, does it? Hopefully the decision not to do removable jacket / extra arms just means they're saving jumpsuit Ripley for sometime later down the line and not that they're neglecting her entirely. Had they given this release a removable jacket, I was planning to purchase 2 and put the extra jacket on my extra Newt (and then hopefully find some appropriate arms) for an air duct escape Newt. I guess we're gonna have to convince NECA to release another Ripley/Newt 2-pack containing jumpsuit Ripley and bomber jacket Newt!

They're actually showing all of wave 12 today, so we have at least one more reveal coming :)

Yeah, that jacket doesn't look removable, does it? Hopefully the decision not to do removable jacket / extra arms just means they're saving jumpsuit Ripley for sometime later down the line and not that they're neglecting her entirely. Had they given this release a removable jacket, I was planning to purchase 2 and put the extra jacket on my extra Newt (and then hopefully find some appropriate arms) for an air duct escape Newt. I guess we're gonna have to convince NECA to release another Ripley/Newt 2-pack containing jumpsuit Ripley and bomber jacket Newt!

:lol

Funny you should mention that about Newt - all the while that I was planning on buying a Newt specifically for the air-ducts scene I had completely forgotten that she was wearing Ripley's jacket, so my figure wouldn't have been accurate.

Man, these films sure do throw up all sorts of variation to every character's look/what they're equipped with etc - much more than one even realises until you're specifically checking up on these things.

NECA‏@NECA_TOYS 2m2 minutes ago

Before I show you the final 2 figures from Series 12 I want to confirm a Hadley's Hope 2 pack that will come w the sign. more on that soon

Hope.jpg

NECA‏@NECA_TOYS 1m1 minute ago

NECA Retweeted
and just wait for Hadley's Hope 2 pack and the surprise reveal at SDCC. new figures and some character debuts!!

Replying to @NECA_TOYS
Sweet! Was hoping theyd make a return, killer wave!

NECA‏@NECA_TOYS 1m1 minute ago

ICYMI there is still the Hadley's Hope 2 pack and the surprise reveal at SDCC.
3 more Aliens themed figures (some are character debuts!!)

NECA‏@NECA_TOYS 17s17 seconds ago

NECA Retweeted
a real game changer that was 2 years in the works

Replying to @NECA_TOYS
Nice! The surprises keep coming. I'm sure the one you're saving for SDCC is a doozy too.

''Character debuts'' - well there it is. :yess:

It is a good day. I'll take everything. I had been planning to hunt down more of the 2 packs with the BD Aliens for use with the sentry guns, now I don't need to do that and I'll buy these new ones.

From Toyark with a few extra pics:

https://news.toyark.com/2017/06/23/aliens-series-12-figures-neca-257612

The next assortment of Aliens figures has been revealed by NECA. The Aliens Series 12 Figures celebrate the 1986 Aliens films with alternate versions of Ripley and Vasquez, as well as a return of the two Battle Damaged Alien Warriors. The Xenomorphs will sport the same updated articulation as the Ultimate Alien Warrior. Look for these to be released this September. You can see full details below and all of the photos after the jump.

Series 12 of our bestselling Aliens action figures is themed to the events that occur in Hadley’s Hope during Aliens and continues our 30th Anniversary celebration. It includes Lt. Ellen Ripley (Bomber Jacket), Private Jenette Vasquez (BDUs), and two different Battle-Damaged Aliens Warriors.

Ripley stands approximately 7″ tall, has over 25 points of articulation and features the likeness of Sigourney Weaver. She wears a bomber jacket over blue coverall and comes with pulse rifle accessory and attachable muzzle flash.

Vasquez stands approximately 6.5″ tall and features the likeness of Jenette Goldstein. Vasquez is seen in her alternate outfit and the Marine gear is completely faithful to the movie, down to the “LOCO” detailing on the back of her vest. Vasquez has over 25 points of articulation and comes with pistol, knife and pulse rifle with attachable muzzle flash.

The Xenomorph Warriors feature 2 unique battle-damaged sculpts and stand over 9″ tall. They utilize the new “Ultimate” Alien body, which has many upgrades, including added articulation and increased range of motion in upper torso and neck, plus a re-engineered tail assembly which provides an additional swivel as well as having a bendable portion. Over 30 points of articulation. Clamshell packaging.

Aliens-Series-12-.jpg

I'm in for Vaz and Ripley. SUPER disappointed that the battle damaged warriors are getting re-released....I have plenty of those.

Oh hell yeah. I will take this. I will take it and run.

Surprised they didnt invert the colors on the battle damaged guys.

Back