NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was waiting for the Covenant Alien reveal. As Neca usually is quite accurate with there sculpts it is probably like it should be. As a figure I don't dig it. Not sure it's Neca's fault. Maybe just the design that doesn't lend itself very well for a figure. As others I don't think I will buy it. Maybe we have classic big chap syndrome 🤔.

So it's really just a zombie Alien? Huh. I'm glad I didn't have any hopes for this movie... :dunno

9086b73daa700864c41a1af07575655f.jpg

Happy alien day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This actually doesn't look half-bad. If only the CG models matched the head/mouth shape here more closely. I'd be down for collectibles if they looked more like this.

As for the rest of the body... it's not bad. I'm really liking the human skeleton-inspired ribcage. Probably the most positive thing I can say about it, but it's a big component.

Thats a blast from the past! I had all of em & remember thinking I was spending way too much at 89.99 for the marines lol

Tell me about it! Each Predator was $129.99,and I was having a hard time swallowing that pill. Now a Predator is about twice that!

Damn mate :rotfl Wish I had a full time job and knew about these back then. I would of scooped them up without hesitation. But short a time travel car popping up in my driveway I cannot see myself getting them.

On the plus side NECA listened to the fans and finally added a knife and a holster. Hopefully I could be used for Drake.
Is that a teardrop on the hs or I'm tripping?
NECA-Alien-Day-Vasquez-027.jpg

The knife addition is nice, but I doubt it had anything to do with fan requests to be accurate to the film. The knife was added because the original Kenner figure had a big knife on that leg.

From a film standpoint, its the wrong leg and the wrong style of knife. Better than nothing I guess if you want to use it as a foundation to start a customization. Overall for both Vaz and Drake you are better off cutting off the knife from Hicks' webbing. They had the same as him.

On the plus side NECA listened to the fans and finally added a knife and a holster. Hopefully I could be used for Drake.
Is that a teardrop on the hs or I'm tripping?

yeah it is a joke really how Kenner Vaz has a knife holster and tear tattoo and the movie one doesn't.

That peg though.
kenvaz.jpg

Back