NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusives and bonuses they offer won't just be Kenner, what happens if they make Burke the exclusive figure at the end of the year?
I assume it is strange to accuse Neca of wrongdoing before the said action took place. Let's leave it at that.

Shall we talk about something more positive? I had this long term project called "Aliens-repaint". So I decided to kick off with Windrix tribute. Mainly coz I haven't seen anyone online doing a decent Craig Windrix. Please remember it's WIP.
https://m.imgur.com/BfbnTiG,m2GmS0X,44hcoCU

Oh god. I guess anything positive is not suitable for today. RIP

I assume it is strange to accuse Neca of wrongdoing before the said action took place. Let's leave it at that

There's no false accusation, we already know that the stuff neca offers in their Alien Club won't just be Kenner related. For a start it also allows you access to the SDCC exclusives which if based on previous exclusives could be quite a big deal.

Also it might be a good way to get out figures ala Burke etc. that might not be able to exist at retail? Or not, might be too expensive to tool a new figure just for this? idk but neca could be thinking along similar lines.

It wouldn't be wrongdoing if they could get out releases like this through the club - would be great! But it's not a good situation for those that have no desire to own any of the Kenner figures.

Maybe I'm the only one that see's the Alien Club as being a little unfair, maybe I am coming across negative (don't mean to guys), maybe I am being a bit of a "Burke" (thanks A-dev, nice one! if that's what you was implying :p) but I can assure you I'm acting on my own accord.

I promise to try not to bring up anything of any controversy anymore.

RIP Bill, you'll sorely be missed.

Actually you were Ripley in that scenario.

I haven't really looked into this Alien Club. It certainly wouldn't be ideal to have to buy every single figure in order to avail of exclusives. I can't afford to buy everything.

Ah well totally misinterpreted that! I'd have taken it as I compliment anyway, always been quite fond of Burke :p but I'd rather take the Ripley :)

Sometimes feel like I'm causing trouble, the stuff I tend to post about isn't exactly just the good stuff. But I try to talk about things in a constructive way, don't ever mean to solely negative - just care and am more passionate about this line than I probably should be.

Sad news. Rest in peace Bill. He was a true legend to us Sci-Fi fans.

PaxtonTribute.jpg

Sometimes feel like I'm causing trouble, the stuff I tend to post about isn't exactly just the good stuff. But I try to talk about things in a constructive way, don't ever mean to solely negative - just care and am more passionate about this line than I probably should be.
I'm 100% with you on this one. I'm very passionate about the Alien license and sometimes I get carried away.

Like that time when I wasted a couple of hours of my life comparing promo shots of foam space jockey with the actual movie; pinpointing all the mistakes in the sculpt and sending it to Randy via angry tweet :D

Awesome. They tend to look better when they go that route. Vasquez turned out great.

for some reason all those 2-packs are sold from UK.
as far as i understood from this forum, UK variants have terrible quality?

Sweet Mother MacCrae! I just went to see if the Lambert figure is uo for pre-order on Forbidden Planet. It is, for the staggering amout of £30.99! That's $38.46. Which wouldn't be too bad if NECA's quality wasn't so variable. Wow, I might have to give up collecting these :(

Sweet Mother MacCrae! I just went to see if the Lambert figure is uo for pre-order on Forbidden Planet. It is, for the staggering amout of £30.99! That's $38.46. Which wouldn't be too bad if NECA's quality wasn't so variable. Wow, I might have to give up collecting these :(

I saw it too, it's a joke! They should cost the same price as Series 10 did, they hasn't gone up even more (seller wise), at least not yet anyway. So should be around series 10 £25 pp - which is still expensive.

I haven't really looked into this Alien Club. It certainly wouldn't be ideal to have to buy every single figure in order to avail of exclusives. I can't afford to buy everything.

Quoting myself here but to address this Alien Club again - seems they aren't shipping stuff internationally anyway so it's all moot. Decision made for me.

Back