NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a bunch.

Also, I WANNA SEE THAT NECA DOG ALIEN!!!!!!!QUIT HOLDING OUT ON US!!!

ONLY if it's done correctly, dude! I'm willing to wait and see their re-releases of the ALIEN and WARRIOR figures...

The most exciting part for me about finishing the Dog/Bull Alien will be the follow-up sculpt of... THE QUEEN :thud:
It's gonna' happen, they just have to figure out their timing. We know they want it, they know we want it, and they know WE know that they know we want it!!!!

Who said they want it? Kyle himself is the only one from NECA who wants a Queen... but NECA as a whole does know we want it. :)

The Dog Alien is a total must, though. I mean, think about it. We're talking about a small-enough character representation that hasn't gotten an accurate figure yet from anyone! It boggles my mind how it's taking so long.

Well the only companies so far who've tackled the dog alien in poseable action figure form (I know nothing about statues etc) are companies that bank on most people's indifference to exact detail on non-human characters. NECA will be the first to actually cater to accuracy obsessives if they do it.

I Just got a Head Knockers Alien and, I have to say, that is a pretty good piece, I love it! the head is very well done, specially inside, the skull looks great, as far as bobble heads go, this one is pretty good, the body and the arms are cool, but, the head is what impressed me, it looks a lot better than the 18 inch, I mean as far as painting goes, I found it pretty cheap too,
pretty good bobble head...

neca's avp-r alien warrior from the first run,(the first one's ever released after the movie) is by far my favorite alien figure from neca yet, i've never had any problems with it, no breaks, never any stuck joints,has clean matching paint,no molding flaws,just a perfect figure.(the wolf predator from the first run was the same quality)
i had many problems with neca alien 1 and 2.and gave up on them,and no longer have any of them.
just wish they would do the queen, it would be a shame not to ever have a tankman queen sculpt in our collections.

In this interview with NECA's Lead Fabricator Brad Haskins: https://www.figures.com/forums/news/14496-necas-lead-fabricator-brad-haskins.html

He states: "We are working on some designs for Valve and Gear Box. The only thing I'll say is that a lot of hardcore fans will be getting the figures and replicas they have wanted for years. What's new coming down the pike looks incredible."

Now, he may just be talking about the other upcoming Borderlands action figures (the game developed by gearbox). But maybe, just maybe, he may be speaking of another game being developed by gearbox, Aliens: Colonial Marines

I'm sure it's just wishful thinking on my part, but man, NECA Colonial Marines figures would rock so much.

In this interview with NECA's Lead Fabricator Brad Haskins: https://www.figures.com/forums/news/14496-necas-lead-fabricator-brad-haskins.html

He states: "We are working on some designs for Valve and Gear Box. The only thing I'll say is that a lot of hardcore fans will be getting the figures and replicas they have wanted for years. What's new coming down the pike looks incredible."

Now, he may just be talking about the other upcoming Borderlands action figures (the game developed by gearbox). But maybe, just maybe, he may be speaking of another game being developed by gearbox, Aliens: Colonial Marines

I'm sure it's just wishful thinking on my part, but man, NECA Colonial Marines figures would rock so much.

He's talking about Half-Life figures. :wink1:

not sure why NECA would have any interest in making figures from Alien/Predator videogames when they refuse to even make AVP figures. i'd rather have some nice Prometheus figures than anything from a game.

not sure why NECA would have any interest in making figures from Alien/Predator videogames when they refuse to even make AVP figures. i'd rather have some nice Prometheus figures than anything from a game.
Because they hate the AvP designs and obviously like the classics..which is what we see in Aliens: Colonial Marines.

And I would kill for some HT Prometheus Human characters, and some NECA Prometheus non-Human creatures..

I wouldn't be wishing for any figures from Prometheus until we get closer to the film's release and actually see some legit images of the creatures (if any) featured in it.

I think the Tsukuda queen is the most accurate figure out there. Alas, it lacks details and the paint apps are pretty weak.

Movie prop:
34878928fp54ot2329426328XROQDF23234.jpg

Tsukuda:
tsukudaqueen.jpg

The Tsukuda queen looks identical to the Halcyon 1/12 Alien Queen model kit.....

How have I not heard about this? Now I'm curious to see how good their paint will look on characters that are supposed to be cel-shaded.

I want good paint on this guy, and the ability for him to sit on all fours and on his legs without looking ridiculous. I want to replace my McFarlane Dog Alien. Make one that blows it out of the water on every level, please.

Back