NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I have the original helmet-less Hicks and Hudson, I pre-ordered the two-pack. Love the possibilities with the different head sculpts.

I opened my Vasquez and Frost today. Great figures, Vasquez is the best Alien/Aliens figure they've done.

It was a pain getting the lamp on Vasquez'/ back and it I'm not sure if the black attachment on the smart gun is supposed to just sit/rest in that silver latch thing on her belt, but yeah, she'/ a great figure. I'd buy variations of her.

Frost is just okay. The paint work on him is amazing, but I hate his hands. He can't hold the Flamethrower right and the range of the hand pegs really suck. He looks cool though.

I believe the loose end of the cables should tuck in behind her chestplate. If it can't do this you may have the arm apparatus assembled wrong (as I did initially)

Agreed about Frost's hands, coulda done with some alternates there for being able to correctly hold both the flamethrower and the handgun. You were lucky to get decent paint on your figure though, mine has a few messy areas and paint is actually scratched off around his mouth. I want to get another one but, as I buy everything online, I worry it'd be as bad or worse...

Anyone else wondering what they may hint at or reveal at NY ? I am hoping against hope here, but I wish we get either some news on an original Queen reissue with or without the egg sack diorama piece or a preview of a vehicle or some kind.

Anyone else wondering what they may hint at or reveal at NY ? I am hoping against hope here, but I wish we get either some news on an original Queen reissue with or without the egg sack diorama piece or a preview of a vehicle or some kind.

I'd rather have Burke, Gorman and Drake TBH than a reissue Queen good as it was.

I'd rather have Burke, Gorman and Drake TBH than a reissue Queen good as it was.

Yup, agreed. Call me selfish, but re-issues don't help me at all. I want new figures. Gorman, Burke and Drake or bust.

I also don't care about vehicles at this stage. If we look at the large items they have given us in the Space Jockey and lifesize egg, even if they gave us an APC, it is likely to be made of foam and cost $400. Pass.

According to twitter posts NYCC isn't that big of a show for them. I doubt we see any new marines. Maybe they'll show the Lambert wave from which I predict I'll only be interested in Lambert.

According to twitter posts NYCC isn't that big of a show for them. I doubt we see any new marines. Maybe they'll show the Lambert wave from which I predict I'll only be interested in Lambert.

...I hope Lambert is the only I'll want to get too, but since it's a mixed wave what do you think the other two or three figures will be, with at least one being a creature too? Might be a reissue or a repaint because there's not a lot left movie wise that won't be covered with Resurrection's and AVP-R waves later on

Hello!

I´ve been lurking on this thread for a while, I have no Neca figures, just the Kaiyodo and the MonsterArts Big Chaps but I definitely want to start this line, it seems the Hudson / Hicks 2 pack and the Ripley and Newt are a perfect first step.

Thank you for sharing your figure pictures, I really enjoy watching them...

...I hope Lambert is the only I'll want to get too, but since it's a mixed wave what do you think the other two or three figures will be, with at least one being a creature too? Might be a reissue or a repaint because there's not a lot left movie wise that won't be covered with Resurrection's and AVP-R waves later on

Well, I'm only collecting movie-based stuff from the first 3 films. I'm expecting Lambert to be the only figure in that wave to fall under those criteria. I think the rest will be EU/Video game/Kenner/concept etc.

I wouldn't mind being proven wrong with another movie-based human character but I very much doubt it. Or heck I'd buy new battle-damaged warrior alien variants but I don't think they'll do that either.

Last edited:
Well, I'm only collecting movie-based stuff from the first 3 films. I'm expecting Lambert to be the only figure in that wave to fall under those criteria. I think the rest will be EU/Video game/Kenner/concept etc.

I wouldn't mind being proven wrong with another movie-based human character but I very much doubt it. Or heck I'd buy new battle-damaged warrior alien variants but I don't think they'll do that either.

I will be fine if Lambert is the only new human revealed in that wave. Already got enough drones and facehuggers to last me a while now so more worried about getting more of the human cast completed from the first three films, at least the main players. If they at least tell us what will be in the Alien 3 creature pack I will be happy.

Weight issue with the front of Space Jockey chair? Considered plunking down that considerable amount of money for this, but after looking to see whether it is truly worth $350 I noticed the objects beneath the lower front of the Space Jockey chair. They're apparently there to support the weight, with one image sloppily photo edited to remove these objects. Suppose Neca will address this issue? image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Weight issue with the front of Space Jockey chair? Considered plunking down that considerable amount of money for this, but after looking to see whether it is truly worth $350 I noticed the objects beneath the lower front of the Space Jockey chair. They're apparently there to support the weight, with one image sloppily photo edited to remove these objects. Suppose Neca will address this issue?View attachment 295527View attachment 295528View attachment 295529View attachment 295530

Damn good eye.

But looking at these pics again I cannot see or justify the high price tag for this. Plus when you add international shipping it becomes a glorified paper weight and not even that since its made of foam.

Wish they'd scrap this and just give us a dropship or APC.

As for the Lambert inclusive wave I hope we at least get one more human and not just more drone repaints or concept figures. Granted I love the clear and albino concepts but I would love a break from the monotony.

Damn good eye.

But looking at these pics again I cannot see or justify the high price tag for this. Plus when you add international shipping it becomes a glorified paper weight and not even that since its made of foam.

Wish they'd scrap this and just give us a dropship or APC.

The support is likely there because as a prototype, it's likely not attached or secured in any permanent or official manner. It's probably just resting on the base and only "assembled" for the purposes of photographing the prototype for wither marketing or approval.

Back