NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That space jockey looks incredible, but it is way out of my price range. Too bad.

On the bright side, at least we know lambert is happening.

I know it was discussed a few pages back but I would need a Queen sculpted on to the egg sack for me to pay the asking price.

Something that I would definitely pick up would be a hive wall. Maybe make it a bit bigger than the trophy wall and sculpt an alien curled up in the centre with a colonist attached to it.

...we can all dream about the egg sac but look at its size:

Eggchamber04.jpg

...that's over three times the size of the Queen herself. The Space Jockey is not much bigger than her and it costs $320. Imagine how much would the egg sac would be if made to scale, and even worse with any extra pieces. It won't be plastic, it will most likely made of foam and even then, I doubt they will keep it the size it needs to be. Other dream-releases like the APC are also too huge and costly to be made except at near Sideshow prices.

I was hoping they would find a way to do the Jockey at the proper scale and cheaper, even if it mean hollow plastic, as that is the one huge thing I would have thought possible and that I really, really needed, but I guess this is as close as it's going to be.

Thankfully Vasquez, Lambert and the Resurrection wave almost complete my dream Alien collection and AVP-R will neatly close the released movies for me. Anything else is a plus, and i'm quite happy with it.

Yeah I totally underestimated the size of that. If they make it'll cost a motherload for us to buy.

Everyone can count on the Space Jockey not lasting. I know foam rubber and latex, it will NOT last. Sooner or later it will break down. A copy could be made of it, but the amount of material needed to do so would make the copy even more expensive. Plus you'd probably be looking at a C&D if NECA caught wind of it.

Randy said it will last....but is that 17 days or 57 years?

If they are going to do the egg sack as a stand alone piece I hope they add something too it, like supporting columns that have hosts webbed to them or some newly styled eggs we have not seen before, or heck even have the egg sack ' squishy ' so it feels fleshy to the touch as if you can feel the eggs incubating in there.

If we are going to pay a high price or if they expect us to pay a high price, the company must make it worth our while as much as theirs.

Well it can't just be the egg sack surely. It kinda needs those overhead pipes, the whole apparatus....unless they expect us to rig something together...

Haha! Difabio got retweeted by Randy.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 12m12 minutes ago
NECA Retweeted DiFabio
My adoring public
Help me break the cycle. I always find myself in abusive relationships
��

DiFabio
‏@_DiFabio
@NECA_TOYS Nice Space Jockey. Now make my Parker & Ash figures you pussies! If you don't do a damaged Ash, we're through Randy, you hear me?

Randy said it will last....but is that 17 days or 57 years?

Well, he's not going to flat-out admit it'll deteriorate in five years. That's just bad business. Better for him to reassure you and spank your bum on your way out the door with your new foam appliance.

Yea, I'm shocked by the price too. I would make room for this even with space being an issue if the price was right but this price range took it right out of my comfort level, especially with the long range concerns over the materials used. It looks great and would be an awesome piece for Dallas, Kane and Lambert but I can't justify it. Happy for those who can though and I hope it holds up for those getting it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-Alien...393327?hash=item43f3ff246f:g:pdIAAOSwFc5Xv7jV
Shipping:
FREE ePacket delivery from China | See details
See details about international shipping here.
help icon for Shipping - opens a layer

Item location:
GuangDong,CN, China

Ships to:
Worldwide See exclusions
Delivery:
Estimated between Sat. Sep. 3 and Tue. Sep. 20
help icon for Estimated delivery date - opens a layer
Please note the delivery estimate is greater than 7 business days.

Vasquez and Frost listed on ebay with a delivery date before Us release date,uuhhh ?

soooo i've got a white alien, he serves as a teenager version of 1/6 alien (an alien should be small after changing his skin for the first time from a chestburster!), and the quality is soooo loooow. one leg wasn't attached, one palm doesn't move, a dome sits bad.
but damn, what a beautiful sculpt. you see it curved and you know it's A1 as it should be. perfect work by a sculptor.

Wow $320 for foam? I was hoping it would be resin and it should for that price. What a load of crock. I want it but not for a foam piece. Unless the price goes down I won't be getting it and man do i want it. We'll see. Disappointed right now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Great news, have been looking forward to getting Lambert.

Kind of disappointed that she isn't in her civilian clothes and is really just basically a new head on a repainted existing body. Still, happy to have her.

Makes me wonder what the rest of series 11 will be though. Hopefully it will include a plain clothed Dallas or even Parker if we are lucky.

Kind of disappointed that she isn't in her civilian clothes and is really just basically a new head on a repainted existing body. Still, happy to have her.

Makes me wonder what the rest of series 11 will be though. Hopefully it will include a plain clothed Dallas or even Parker if we are lucky.

...Lambert will include two heads. Don't count on either Dallas or Parker making it though

Back