NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big%20Chap%203_zpsiamprrlc.jpg
beautiful choice of background, feets all your aliens so perfectly.

By the way, kinda a left field question, but does anybody know if the macfarlane alien attack predator figure is any decent?

By the way, kinda a left field question, but does anybody know if the macfarlane alien attack predator figure is any decent?

If you're cool with not having loads of poseability (it's pretty much meant to stay how it looks in the promo images), it's a nice mini-diorama. There is some articulation on the Predator and Alien, but nothing that will radically change the overall appearance.

Wow nice shots.....to bad that this ripley figure is ugly like an ugly man. neca HAVE TO DO AN ATTRACTIVE RIPLEY ! i mean sigoney weaver is not the beautyfullst at all but this figure give it the rest. its a shame. she is like an bored avokado playing chess with an older bory avokado.

Yeah, agree.
This Ripley's face looks emotionless and boring.

Great stuff vinlwj! That's what it's all about. Praise be to NECA for giving us those figures.

Yeah, thanks to neca for giving us those figures because i cannot afford the high price of the HT and other statues.

Funny seeing these. Did anyone ever collect the Konami mini alien sets? That what they remind me of. I will definitely be getting these.

On another note, does anyone have a spare Aliens Ripley? Even loose? PM me. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Funny seeing these. Did anyone ever collect the Konami mini alien sets? That what they remind me of.
i have full set, but i guess Neca's will be more detailed, plus Konami never made Derelict!

Got my 1/4 Big Chap yesterday and love it! I'm a bit disappointed that I got the one with the full lips and was considering trying to cut them down, but I think I'll leave them alone. It's a unique look, and I like how the teeth show behind them.

I usually don't collect this scale, but love me some ALIEN!

Are these Hot Wheel size?

From the Neca website: ' Each Cinemachine measures 5-6" long and is made from die-cast metal and plastic that's carefully hand painted'

The price which is about $19 - $25 dollars or so for each figure. The set of 4 costs $79.99 on bbts(there's 8 figures in the alien series) and if they release the terminator and predator cinemachines in batches of 2 like the aliens series then you could be paying about $600 for the whole 3 series which i suppose is about the cost of two hot toys figure nowadays. Some might have a problem with paying that kind of money for what are only small diecast models when you could get the hot toys delorean for around a $100 more.

Personally i'm not too interested in the aliens line but would love if they included more conventional vehicles in the terminator line like his motorcycle, the swat van, the cryoco truck or the t1000's helicopter.

Last edited:
I refuse to pay more than $10 each for such a small scale.
I'll have to stick with my Konami and Aoshima versions.

...I'm in for almost all of them, they look awesome! Also the size and price are perfect considering most of their figures are around 7"-8" and $20-$25 anyway, and these have diecast parts

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Hey all,

Not sure if any of you have seen these BHS pictures before and thought it would be great reference for anyone wanting to make custom dioramas for their Alien figures:

yMNyR88.jpg

5J56VXG.jpg

EcNzTm0.jpg

4youQfa.jpg

Back