NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, didn't realise Ripley was lacking pegholes in the feet. Well, they're there but they're clearly too shallow to be useful.

I bought 40 stands for all my figures and most of the aliens don't have peg holes either. It's not a super fail though I have a ton of Neca figures

I finally ordered the 1/4 scale Big Chap a couple of days ago. I was able to get it for $82.xx shipped off of Jet.com using their 15% off new customer discount and a "spend-$50-get-$20-back" deal through my AmEx card.

I can't wait for it to arrive next week, as I've been saving a large, premo spot for it in my collection since it was announced!

Slapped some paint on the alien. Literally. Had to get rid of any trace of that mustard/diarrhea brown color and make it look more like latex. This is the point where you start questioning your decision to improve a toy. Lol! Oh, I also shortened/repositioned the jaw tubes and filled in the slots on the skull as they serve absolutely no purpose.

alientoy01.jpg

alientoy02.jpg

I just ordered one from e bay (maybe from one of you!) hahaha

but I got it for $95 with free shipping....hopefully everything is cool with it...it's supposed to be new and in the box.

I actually prefer the snarl and his sample image was the closed mouth version...sent a note and it's the exposed fangs...
I saw a lot of people here prefer the more closed version...for me maybe because it's my first Alien figure....the snarl was my preference.
this thing looks SO bad ass...I really can't wait to see it in person.

I have Neca's Pinhead and it's very well done...this looks even better.

I have just received my alien figure today. I received at my job and I must say that all the pictures and videos you see in Internet can't show how amazing is that figure...it's just stunning....I've spent the whole day looking at it.

Well done NECA...WELL DONE!!!it's so wonderful! I have no words!! It is still inside the box and I will keep it like this until i have an apropiate place to put it. I won't put more pictures because all of you post it wonderful photos and mine, inside the box is nothing to compare....I put the figure for a moment next to my alien picture signed by all the cast and it was like....OH MY GOD...THAT's 100% alien!!!

Sorry for my english but difficult to explain my feeling about this figure! I am totally in love with it!!

Happy new year to everybody!

And now...I NEED THE WARRIOR:gah:

Still adding more to the diorama...happy new years !

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451671785933.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451671785933.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 196
  • uploadfromtaptalk1451671800918.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451671800918.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 196
Big Chap is amazing! I only need one of those doll stands now as he is a notorious diver lol almost cracked his lips

There is one open lip (and one closed lip) at the FYE Stamford Mall in Connecticut, but I didn't buy it because of what appears to be a strip of glue or paint on his dome as seen in this pic I took.

Shame too because the dome was well attached and neither of his teeth or jaw were crooked.

Look how great his teeth look!

Dang it!

image.jpg

Even more crap added. Really coming along. I may do a flat grate bottom and ditch the circle one

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451686475693.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451686475693.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 238
  • uploadfromtaptalk1451686495494.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451686495494.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 239
Starting to darken him up. This digital camera punches up the color like crazy. He isn't this yellow in real life. I darkened the lips and rear of the dome. Starting to look like the shoddily airbrushed suit that Bolaji wore. :)

Just noticed the metal looking thing that looks like it is hanging from the cheek tube is really neodymium magnets stuck to the top of my spray booth. Lol!
alientoy03.jpg

Starting to darken him up. This digital camera punches up the color like crazy. He isn't this yellow in real life. I darkened the lips and rear of the dome. Starting to look like the shoddily airbrushed suit that Bolaji wore. :)

Just noticed the metal looking thing that looks like it is hanging from the cheek tube is really neodymium magnets stuck to the top of my spray booth. Lol!
alientoy03.jpg

That's looks great , nice job

What color are you using? Also what type of paint? Looks really nice...you hooked it up and took away a little of the cheap plastic look on the dome and mouth.

alientoy03.jpg

Wow that is the best pic yet! Man I want you to pint mine now

Guys I'm in awe, the more I see pictures of it, the more I realise this is the most accurate Alien figure ever made. Thank you NECA.

Back