NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By how much Neca is hyping up Aliens 30th anniversary I think we will be seeing alot of figures from aliens next year.

lighting makes a lot of difference

SDCC-2015-NECA_54.jpg

The lips are my favorite part of the figure. It gives a very unique look and since I already own a few big chaps it will be nice to have variety.

Some guy off eBay wanted to sell me one of these. I guess there's a lot of variations out there in the 1:1 scale. This is not HCG, btw, just showing to contribute.

6cb5ae7f65fdef628318891df83ef8cc.jpg

Finally got Ripley (compression and jump suit) and Dallas.
I think nECA has finally landed a good factory, because these guys are awesome!
I'm especially impressed with Lucky Star Ripley: the white suit has all kinds of wonderful little details in the paint apps that make what could be a very bland look into a beautiful figure.
Dallas also looks great, especially the head sculpt.
Paint apps are precise and clean across the board, only one stuck articulation in the whole lot, nothing broken or warped.
These Alien series really look great displayed.

Thinking very selfishly now but I wanted more figures from the movies (depending on image rights) rather than figures from a game I have never played, series 7 has no relevance to the franchise personally for me so I might give them a miss although I do realise the excitement they have for the collectors who have played the game.
First post on here and it's a selfish one!
Apologies

Thinking very selfishly now but I wanted more figures from the movies (depending on image rights) rather than figures from a game I have never played, series 7 has no relevance to the franchise personally for me so I might give them a miss although I do realise the excitement they have for the collectors who have played the game.
Apologies

I get that , if you haven't play the game it's bad deal. The game was awesome and I am happy but it's a little unfair if you don't play games or that one game

Apologies

Same here. No interest in this EU stuff myself. I suppose if they pump out all the movie stuff first those looking for this game/comic/kenner stuff might never get what they want. By breaking it up like this they keep all of us on the hook for the full duration.

Last edited:
I do want movie figures, but I realize it takes a while to get likeness and such. But I still love everthing else and will probably buy all of it.

...I haven't played Isolation yet, BUT I do want that Xeno. Amanda I'm not so sure, maybe I'll change my mind after actually playing it. The Kenner stuff doesn't get my attention so 2016 doesn't look too promising for my Alien collection. But what hurts is that I have to wait until 2017 to finally get some Resurrection warriors. I guess the wait will be worth it it they eventually make a Newborn and a Queen to go with them.

Back