NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
836789.gif

:lol.

Seems odd that they would be displaying figures that are many years old at this point, though.

Na, check the other thread. Its brand new figures that actually have Weaver's likeness. Ripley 2.0 (Aliens) and an all new '79 Ripley. Could be as many as 4 figures with rumors of Newt and Bishop popping up, but I digress. It is for another thread.

So... yeah. Must admit this takes some wind out of my NECA enthusiasm sails! Real deal Ripleys and power loaders everywhere now!

Can't wait for them to show off more of their Alien figures at SDCC. I'm hoping to see the Weyland Commando, Ripley, Nostromo crew, Alien Queen, and hopefully more marines

I have a feeling NECA will have done a better prototype likeness....if they ever show it. Why are there no SDCC pics yet?

Apparently they covered her prototype with cloth or something. They also did it with 1/4 Scale Penguin.

Yeah, they kind of are. They went in on Planet of the Apes at SDCC this year. That's about it.

Ok, they're about to show their Nostromo Ripley, but still, HT beat them to the reveal punch. I mean, for all their hype, is there anything really jawdropping?

Back