NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca's UK distributor will be there they normaly have prototypes for new figures on there stand.The UK distributor for Hot Toys/Sideshow is rarely there any more and they never realy showed much from Sideshow when they were there.

Neca's UK distributor will be there they normaly have prototypes for new figures on there stand.The UK distributor for Hot Toys/Sideshow is rarely there any more and they never realy showed much from Sideshow when they were there.

Ah ok!
Hope we see some Alien prototypes!

I'd say there will be an announcement at Toyfair, of NECA's plans to revisit the franchise, and perhaps include AVP1, Alien 3 and A:R this time.

My Grail from NECA right now would be for them to be as extensive with Aliens as in purely Cameron's film as they are with the Predator line. Damn shame we haven't seen a good Hicks or Hudson or Drake etc etc etc...

I have a gut feeling they will be doing marines from the upcoming game Aliens: Colonial Marines. NECA knows the demand for marines and this is the best option since they do not want to spend the money to secure likenesses. Futhermore, the idea of making new Aliens based on the game (since the game will have 3 new versions of aliens) is a great selling point. I would be stoked if they made Winter and the smart gunner with the beard. I think those would go fantastic with the Aliens and Predators they have made

My Grail from NECA right now would be for them to be as extensive with Aliens as in purely Cameron's film as they are with the Predator line. Damn shame we haven't seen a good Hicks or Hudson or Drake etc etc etc...

That would rule and Aliens is the best movie ever. That McFarlane Hicks was one of the worst that company ever put out. Very sad figure. Fans need an accurate Queen for sure.

Back