NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I contacted Neca on twitter myself regarding single figure black aliens…

@NECA_TOYS Do you guys think you will sell the black Alien from the genocide pack as a single figure at some point?

Reply : @wayward_child at some point yes but probably not before Series 5 or 6 if things go as planned

I’m hoping for the same. :pray:

Does anybody know if there has ever been an APC released in scale or round about to these figs?

A fellow on the rpf had been selling pretty big kits of the APC. I don't recall the scale but if his isnt close, nothing is. I'll see if I can find that thread and tell you his name. Not cheap though.

A fellow on the rpf had been selling pretty big kits of the APC. I don't recall the scale but if his isnt close, nothing is. I'll see if I can find that thread and tell you his name. Not cheap though.

Awesome I’d like to take a look at those. The APC isn’t a must for the display I want but could look cool with some aliens climbing over to get to the marines.

Those do look good actually. But black Aliens and red Aliens...I guess Vasquez was wrong, they are ants.

Okay, WOW. I just got it. That makes perfect sense, I was wondering why they were red. And black. Ants. Duh. :slap

I need to get more sleep.

Okay, WOW. I just got it. That makes perfect sense, I was wondering why they were red. And black. Ants. Duh. :slap

I need to get more sleep.

:exactly: I had the ''Maybe its like an ant-hive'' scene from Aliens in mind.

By the way Blade, have you seen this thread?
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131747

Its a cool idea by freaks member Pirate to provide a convenient list of links to the official threads for all Hot Toys Terminator figures. You reckon Predator and Alien could do with the same?

Yep, I saw it. I think they could, yeah. Not that HT's been doing a whole lot with the Aliens license lately but there're plenty of Pred threads out there.

Took some more pictures of the eggs. Not the best camera man but here you go lol

Will sell these soon if interested.

Bri

Awesome I’d like to take a look at those. The APC isn’t a must for the display I want but could look cool with some aliens climbing over to get to the marines.

Sorry man, didnt mean to get your hopes up. Found it, but scale was not right (plus looks like too late). On the rpf, his name is "Ray22". He sold a 1/20th scale APC that was $300 for the unfinished kit, but looks like the thread's last post was back in May as someone sent him a PM about 'the last one' before the kit was "retired".

Sorry man, didnt mean to get your hopes up. Found it, but scale was not right (plus looks like too late). On the rpf, his name is "Ray22". He sold a 1/20th scale APC that was $300 for the unfinished kit, but looks like the thread's last post was back in May as someone sent him a PM about 'the last one' before the kit was "retired".

No worries bud I’ll figure something out. I was looking around and found a custom 1/6 APC, looked amazing but got me thinking even scaled down that would be a hefty piece to put in a crowded display. https://www.yourprops.com/1-6-scale-USCM-APC-scaled-scratch-built-movie-prop-Aliens-1986-YP10642.html

I've about given up on NECA. I have been very disappointed in the quality of recent figures of theirs I have bought; but that's for another thread.

With that said I will get the NECA Giger Alien, it's my favorite Alien design and it's very iconic. Even if it comes with stuck joints, paint mishaps, there really isn't going to be a better articulated Giger Alien in the NECA price range...so it's worth it. :)

Ok so I contacted Neca on twitter myself regarding single figure black aliens…

@NECA_TOYS Do you guys think you will sell the black Alien from the genocide pack as a single figure at some point?

Reply : @wayward_child at some point yes but probably not before Series 5 or 6 if things go as planned

Good to know. I think I prefer the black ones to any of them.

very tempted to get the genocide graphic novel and the 2 pack...

i have some single issues but have no idea where they are now, got them wayyy back.

broke down and ordered the neca aliens genocide 2 pack today, couldn't resist the red alien any longer.

Well, I've now got 3 brown aliens, 3 black, and 3 red! This is an awesome little army I'm putting together!

I have my MOTU Castle Grayskull coming in December, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how Man At Arms and Ram-Man handle a swarm of Xenomorphs! :D

Just imagine them climbing up and over the walls!

If I could be bothered going to the trouble of mounting Aliens climbing the walls and ceilings of my shelf I'd buy a small army. But just displaying them all standing there is really ordinary and messy looking. So I'm not going out of my way to get the Aliens themselves. If there happens to be one in a wave I'm ordering, fine.

Back