NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still got my eyes peeled for you.

Worst case scenario, I'll just give you one of the extras I have that has a blemish on the chin since you'd want to repaint it anyway. I'm over these figures, if someone else can get enjoyment out of it AND show off their skills to other collectors, that's better than sitting on a shelf.

Thanks man I really appreciate it! I keep hoping for something overtime i go to TRU, but nothing!

Which look from the film are you thinking about? The interrogation style would be cool.

YES! That would be my go to. Already have the plans for it, I just need the figure haha.

Can't stop looking at superman. uploadfromtaptalk1448158007092.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Man I have been calling multiple TRU in the area, going to them, and still no Reeve Superman. I don't know if they got them at some point and their gone or if they just never did get them. I guess I'll call it a day and do without. With TRU being so busy now I wouldn't stand a chance anyway at this point. lol

Yeah I have to agree, guyver1 yours are as good as any I've seen. But I know seeing other figures in photos is very different to in person. Probably helps you take nice shots too :)

:exactly: It is in all the eye of the beholder so to speak. That one does look perfect but this other one has a little more intensity in the eyes which I like but the S symbol is slightly darker and the brows have some slight fade, but the cape fits more naturally in appearance.:panic:

Last edited:
messing around with photoshop real quick lol

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 166
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 166
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 166
My final order from the WB arrived. And I am pleased to finally, finally get a decent overall paint job.
This is the one that came with the MOS dvd btw

Did the heat up, and the joints are good to go

The S is a little moved but finally decent and bright

The missing paint above the curl, I already painted over. This was the out of box, post heat up pics

And finally another decent cape as well

But the one thing I love about this one is finally the eyes are spot on and probably the best likeness out of all of them. I will also say the flesh tone on this one is a little more natural looking than the ones I got at TRU. The TRUs look a tad more pale. Also the lips are perfectly balanced in the paint :yess:

IMO when the eyes are perfectly balanced in paint, this likeness pops like no other

Especially with some effects

After I touched up the paint

See what I mean about the painted eyes being balanced

Last edited:
Man, you guys are lucky to just pick these up, all the stores around me are long picked clean and not getting any more.

Same with me.3 tru stores since first release they had the 1 wave each store and that's it lol

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So I told myself screw it I can buy another mint on card so I went ahead and open the keaton batman that I preordered way back on the ebay WB store.And was speechless at how iconic these 2 heroes stand side by side.These to actors/characters was what got me into the whole super heroes.I am so happy and blessed to have neca produce these legendary movie figure in this scale

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 117
Back