NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally I found one that has a decent head sculpt and a decent cape that rests on him.

And another

I almost gave up hope. These still have some paint flaws but I can live it.

Last edited:
Guyver, how many of these have you bought so far?

Too many :slap

I think I'm about done. Not even the WB store order ( which finally arrived ) had clean paint issues. :gah:

I never collected a figure that was such a pleasure and a bigger pain to own at the same

Saw this one on ebay. The right arm might be broken.

cMZQa7y.jpg

I bought one today that had the same issue but the arm wasn't broke. I used a blow dryer to heat the shoulder and pushed the peg in to fix it.

I'm one lucky SOB today. My second Superman has great joints and better paint than my first one. I can't recommend enough heating the entire figure up with a blow dryer and slowly moving the joints. Hopefully I can find some more tomorrow to make Evil Superman and help some fwooshers out.

I'm one lucky SOB today. My second Superman has great joints and better paint than my first one. I can't recommend enough heating the entire figure up with a blow dryer and slowly moving the joints. Hopefully I can find some more tomorrow to make Evil Superman and help some fwooshers out.

Congrats and yes, A hairdryer heat job is a must! :lecture

Also last shot Hail Hitler! :rotfl

I want another one too just to keep boxed, but dam if it isn't a pain in the butt just getting one without any issues.

I am going to try again in a few minutes. I will probably strike out yet again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah calling the stores has never helped in my experience. In fact the week before I found them, I asked someone in store and they had me leave my number. Of course no one ever called, and I walked in and found them on my own.

Too many :slap

I think I'm about done. Not even the WB store order ( which finally arrived ) had clean paint issues. :gah:

I never collected a figure that was such a pleasure and a bigger pain to own at the same

hi just asking on the off chance ,if you have one thats broken or has issues that you cant tolerate ,or you're going to return to the store ,id be happy to buy it from you at full price plus postage and finders fee ,as a fixer upper ,please lmk if you can hook me up
cheers

Haven't checked my area yet for Reeve, but at this point with all the breakages and sloppy paint, I probably won't be picking him up.

Still very happy with my West Batman, I still need to shoot some pics with him. As for Joker I redid his makeup, again. Just wasn't happy with my first repaint attempt. The likeness is very strong but the stock paint apps don't do it justice -

Joker Face Repaint - Take 2 by scarrviper, on Flickr

Back