NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about the TDK suit. There have been enough of them over the years from 2008 to now in various scales. I like that they chose to pursue Begins instead. It's superior to the Knight costume in my opinion. Besides, Randy straight up said that he didn't care for the Dark Knight suit, hence his decision to make Begins instead.

Begins 7" will look good with this Ledger Joker. Actually, they all look good next to each other (Keaton, Ledger, West).

I don't care about the TDK suit. There have been enough of them over the years from 2008 to now in various scales. I like that they chose to pursue Begins instead. It's superior to the Knight costume in my opinion. Besides, Randy straight up said that he didn't care for the Dark Knight suit, hence his decision to make Begins instead.

Begins 7" will look good with this Ledger Joker. Actually, they all look good next to each other (Keaton, Ledger, West).

Begins is better suited to mixing with the other NECA Batman figures, Keaton, West and Bale all have an overall similar, simplistic look. TDK suit would be too flashy mixed with the other two.

Since they are making a BvS Batman and Superman figures in the 1/4th scale, I wonder if they may do a Leto Joker in the 1/4th scale so they can make it in a 7" scale as well. I know a lot of people don't like the new design, but I think with a repaint to eliminate the tattoos it would look pretty good. Plus, I really want a Joker that is grinning/smiling with the teeth showing (I'd just repaint the grill to yellow teeth)

Picked him up last night. Really impressed

I love the cape, better design than Keaton 89's cape IMO

Of course, what I always like the balance. Don't own the 1/4 scale, not sure it has the balance like this

Happy to know that the bad dark residue isn't in every figure . There were three, and this one looked the best IMO

The HS is West as Batman to me

At least for a 7" version

Can't wait for the Reeve Superman..can't get here fast enough!

Hope they do a Burt Ward Robin, Romero Joker, Gorsin Riddler, Meredith Penguin and course Newmar Catwoman

I received my shipping confirmation from the WB Shop. Christopher Reeve Superman is on his way. :yess:

No Reeve Superman sightings in Toysrus yet? looks like they sold out again online. Im holding out for Toysrus, so i can pay 19.99 vs 29.99 plus 7 shipping Online.

No Reeve Superman sightings in Toysrus yet? looks like they sold out again online. Im holding out for Toysrus, so i can pay 19.99 vs 29.99 plus 7 shipping Online.

Me too, I'm not paying $40. If I find it, great, it it doesn't, one will pop up soon at some online store, much like Keaton did.

Patience, hermanos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize it was $37 until after I bought it. lol I didn't care. I was like "Sweet! 7" Superman!" Click, click, click, "mine!"

I'm still going to look for another Superman in stores. I ended up getting Batman and Joker even though I wasnt going to. But I seen them in the store and couldn't resist.

I feel dirty for having paid $40 for each of these knowing I'd never find them in a store.

I feel dirty for having paid $40 for each of these knowing I'd never find them in a store.

But that's the trick isn't it. Because they make it only available to TRUs. As a collector you only have one source to find it for retail price. I have two of the 25th anniversary Keaton Batman but I have to be honest, I called and had them hold one for me when he first released. The other one I got online.

Not once since I picked up the first one on hold, did I ever see the 25th anniversary Keaton Batman in my TRU stores. The closest I ever saw was an empty space with the price tag labeled on it and then that tag was removed from the stores because they stopped selling it.

Considering the amount of gas I have used to hunt down these from TRU to TRU, and the amount Spent for gas. I think it evens out to pay a little more to get it online IMO. :lecture

Not to mention, there is a better guarantee to buy these exclusives online and receive it rather than drive all over to different TRUs trying to get these when there isn't any guarantees they will even have them when you arrive :slap

Last edited:
But that's the trick isn't it. Because they make it only available to TRUs. As a collector you only have one source to find it for retail price. I have two of the 25th anniversary Keaton Batman but I have to be honest, I called and had them hold one for me when he first released. The other one I got online.

Not once since I picked up the first one on hold, did I ever see the 25th anniversary Keaton Batman in my TRU stores. The closest I ever saw was an empty space with the price tag labeled on it and then that tag was removed from the stores because they stopped selling it.

Considering the amount of gas I have used to hunt down these from TRU to TRU, and the amount Spent for gas. I think it evens out to pay a little more to get it online IMO. :lecture

Not to mention, there is a better guarantee to buy these exclusives online and receive it rather than drive all over to different TRUs trying to get these when there isn't any guarantees they will even have them when you arrive :slap
I had to drive a 120 miles round trip to get adam west batman and ledger joker, and i'll have to do the same when they get reeves superman in stock,but at least I can hand pick them.

I'll only have one tru in town, otherwise I'd have to do a similar trip. But I finally found these last night. They had their own big shelf in the dvd section, with a backdrop poster advertising the figures and movies. Four of each which I think ed the full case. Good thing too, cause paint job selecting was definitely needed.

I'll only have one tru in town, otherwise I'd have to do a similar trip. But I finally found these last night. They had their own big shelf in the dvd section, with a backdrop poster advertising the figures and movies. Four of each which I think ed the full case. Good thing too, cause paint job selecting was definitely needed.
so no reeves superman at your store yet either?

Nope, but I haven't seen one report on any site/board of anyone finding him yet, so I wasn't expecting to. Looks like he hasn't shipped yet, and I definitely wouldn't be the first to find one down here lol

Scratch that last part, looks like someone on.instagram found him last night, and he looks great. I can tell they just put up the whole display at my tru though, so Im sure I didn't miss him yet.

Back