NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind a TDK style suit at this scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what I'd rather see? The Batman Begins/Dark Knight first appearance suit. That is one of, if not the, best-looking batsuits ever to appear on film, but quality figures of it are pretty thin on the ground.

You know what I'd rather see? The Batman Begins/Dark Knight first appearance suit. That is one of, if not the, best-looking batsuits ever to appear on film, but quality figures of it are pretty thin on the ground.

We could get it in 7 inch since Neca is doing an. 1/4 Begins Batman

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I don't imagine we'll ever see releases like this that aren't scaled down versions of their 1/4 scale DC figures, so at the moment, the only Bale we'll get is Begins suit.

My guess for 2016 is Bale Batman, Burt Ward Robin and Danny Devito Penguin.

This is actually likely to happen.

I much prefer the begins suit too, but it just won't match the Ledger Joker we've gotten. So If I had to pick, I'd regretfully have to say TDK bats. Maybe one day we will have both!

Crap, I already have most of the DVDs they're offering 50% off on NECA figures. Anyway, I live in Asia, there are also TRU's here but they'll probably never have the promo here. These figures are beautiful, I'm glad I passed on the MAFEX Joker and Mattel 60's Batman.

I watched that review by Unparalleled Universe, and man, it really is no comparison with the NECA version vs. Mafex. The Mafex headsculpts were just awful, and the overall sculpt looks so unnatural compared to NECA. I wasn't crazy about the Mafex headsculpts/likeness to begin with, and the NECA release just puts it to shame. I was on the fence for so long about picking it up from my LCS, but I'm glad to have the new 7" version for $20. I think the closed mouth Mafex head can be improved with a little custom paint work, but other than articulation and accessories, the Mafex Joker is definitely the inferior attempt at a Heath Ledger Joker. Which is a shame, because I absolutely love my 2.0 TDK Batman. They did a great job improving the headsculpt and I like how they added 2 extra heads and a wired cape. I hope NECA releases a 7" TDK Bale to go alongside the new Joker

Are the HT monstrosities that come with the 1/12 bat 7" too?

I don't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People thought the Mafex Joker was... good? Theres no comparison here in my opinion.

I REALLY can't wait to see The Christopher Reeve Superman in hand. I hope someone gets him soon to see up close and personal pics.

People thought the Mafex Joker was... good? Theres no comparison here in my opinion.

Apples to oranges comparison in some regards, the Mafex figure was designed with articulation as the first priority. It's not as bad as these pics make it look, but the NECA headsculpt is miles better. I'd like to see someone swap it onto the Mafex body, but that probably won't work because of NECA's insistence on making everything 7".

Mafex are releasing a Bank Robber Joker next year, be interesting to see if they step it up after this NECA release.

j4zfbQe.jpg

finally got adam west batman and tdk joker today, I had to drive 60 miles one way to get them ,but they were worth the drive, they look great! can't wait to get reeves superman for sure.

If possible, can anyone with either the Joker or Batman post comparison pics of them side-by-side with some DCC figures like the Arrow or Arkham figures? Thanks!

I watched that review by Unparalleled Universe, and man, it really is no comparison with the NECA version vs. Mafex. The Mafex headsculpts were just awful, and the overall sculpt looks so unnatural compared to NECA. I wasn't crazy about the Mafex headsculpts/likeness to begin with, and the NECA release just puts it to shame. I was on the fence for so long about picking it up from my LCS, but I'm glad to have the new 7" version for $20. I think the closed mouth Mafex head can be improved with a little custom paint work, but other than articulation and accessories, the Mafex Joker is definitely the inferior attempt at a Heath Ledger Joker. Which is a shame, because I absolutely love my 2.0 TDK Batman. They did a great job improving the headsculpt and I like how they added 2 extra heads and a wired cape. I hope NECA releases a 7" TDK Bale to go alongside the new Joker

Unless Neca does an TDK Bale Batman in 1/4 in the future don't count on it. They are doing Begins 1/4 so I expect that in the 7inch scale before TDK.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Back