NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to pick up a 7' supes but the price is rivaling the 1/4 scale

Would like to pick up a 7' supes but the price is rivaling the 1/4 scale
Yeah, it is. I think NECA sorta messed up this time, compared to Batman last year. I was able to find a few in my area weeks afterward...I can't find any of these in my TRUs, they say they got too little stock. The heroclix one, of course, are plentiful, but I don't care about those

How is NECA Ledger in hand though? I'm getting the Mafex one to go with my Batman, but I may pick up one of these. If anyone can give me Reeve for a good price, please PM me

Yeah you've had a couple of good replies but FWIW I couldn't get the knee rotation on mine at all - the rest all came with careful work, but they just would not move and I didn't want to snap 'em.

Well, I finally freed them. One seemed to be permanently stuck at first. What you have to do is heat the thigh and not the whole leg. At least it worked for me.

I'm curious are any of you seeing these setup displays for these figures in your TRUs like I'm seeing on Instagram.

All my TRUs have messed up movie sections and all I see at this point in the Neca Aarea are the Heroclix

What a complete marketing disaster this line was.

I'm glad my strategy hunting the Reeve Sups before Black Friday worked out.

I don't think my TRUs are getting these anymore

As much as they are willing to make a new batch, I'm about tapped out with this CRS version.

I have enough now and they are fine ( joints wise ) unless they totally impress me with this new batch, better paint, improved details, I'm burnt out with this. I'm happy with mine, besides it's costing me too much trying to find a perfect one. :thud:

Kudos to whoever gets the new batch though:wave

welli could help ease your financial burden and free up some $$s for one from the new batch for you
if you send me your payment details that ive been waiting for for that broken one we worked out a deal for a week or so ago lol

bee good to get him in time for the holidays

cheers

I wonder if you guys could offer me soem advice on who to contact about a broken Reeve fig?

I ordered one through a friend in the US on the WB eBay store. She took it out to check it on my request and the arm snapped. She messaged the eBay store and they only offered a refund. Left with the decision to try and fix it or miss out completely, I asked her to refuse the refund and close the dispute with the store.

Now seeing tweets saying that Neca will replace defective units as it's an issue with the manufacturing process, I thought I might be able to get a replacement from Neca, but their website says#:,

"If you want to return or exchange an item, you MUST contact the store where you purchased the item.
We are a wholesaler and are not set up to provide customer service to the public."

Any ideas how I can go about getting a replacement and who to contact?

have her try and contact neca customer service. they have been good so far to replace the broken figures. check out the neca website for their info and or try to tweet them @NECA_CS. hope that helps you.

Have her contact NECA customer service on Twitter. And in a private message she can send a couple of photos to them. They will replace the figure. They've done it for me like that on several occasions.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So it seems the Warner Bros online store still has West Batman and Ledger Joker, but no Reeve Supes. The hell?

Toys R Us seems to be getting more figures. I went this morning looking to get the new Ghostbuster figures, and although I had no luck finding them, I saw they had more Reeve, Ledger and West figures. They had 4 Reeve figures and I bought one with a perfect "S." :)

This is the location in case someone lives in the area

2455 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

So it seems the Warner Bros online store still has West Batman and Ledger Joker, but no Reeve Supes. The hell?

They did have the Supes when they put up the other 2 again, but he sold out in like a day.

have her try and contact neca customer service. they have been good so far to replace the broken figures. check out the neca website for their info and or try to tweet them @NECA_CS. hope that helps you.

Have her contact NECA customer service on Twitter. And in a private message she can send a couple of photos to them. They will replace the figure. They've done it for me like that on several occasions.

Thanks for the info. I've tweeted them, hopefully they get back to me soon.

Well, I never got a reply through eBay about my three figs that never shipped. I opened a case 2 days ago and still nothing. Maybe I'll call Hastings tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I have a question about custom painting for those of you that know how to do that, what kind of yellow paint would you guys buy or use to repaint the Neca 7'' inch Reeve belt? I went to the customs page, but I wasn't sure where to ask. It's not that I don't like the current color, it's just that mine has a few spots and I want it to look as good as possible. :)

I have a question about custom painting for those of you that know how to do that, what kind of yellow paint would you guys buy or use to repaint the Neca 7'' inch Reeve belt? I went to the customs page, but I wasn't sure where to ask. It's not that I don't like the current color, it's just that mine has a few spots and I want it to look as good as possible. :)

I'd buy a basic yellow and some white. This way you can change the hue.

Supes is back up on eBay.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks! I went ahead and just ordered the amount of them that I ordered and they never shipped. Hopefully they will actually ship these ones. I'll just file a case for the other undelivered orders on Monday and get my money back for them. So ridiculous to have to jump through hoops like this just to get the figures I already ordered and paid for...

Well my TRU FINALLY got these in. Picked up the Joker and the last Superman! Superman's paint is damn near perfect, but wouldn't you know it.....BREAKAGE! ****ing leg broke at the hip when I barely moved the thing. New and improved batch my ass....

Anyone dealt with NECA's CS? They say that they're offering up free replacements. How does it work? Do you mail them the figure, they fix it, then they mail it back to you?

Back