NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last week I was looking at my 7" NECA Batman and at my Hot Toys Batmobile, and back again thinking "man, I wish I could shrink that Batmobile to 1/12 scale just to see what it would look like in there".

Last week I was looking at my 7" NECA Batman and at my Hot Toys Batmobile, and back again thinking "man, I wish I could shrink that Batmobile to 1/12 scale just to see what it would look like in there".

I put my NECA on display today at work with my 1:18 Hot Wheels Batmobile and the original Toy Biz Batman, it just looks so cool, but I agree, a Batmobile to scale with this figure would be amazing.

These are the glory days my friends. All the toys I used to imagine in my head when I was playing with the "limited" articulated and detailed figures from my childhood now exist in glorious plastic just the way I always wanted them, just the size I always wanted them. I seriously feel like I'm 9 years old again.
I hear ya, man. Robocop, Dutch, Rambo, Hicks, Batman... Hopefully, Snake isn't too far away, either.

Mattel just got a renewed contract for 3 years, right? So until late 2017 atleast.

If/when Returns Batman hits, I don't see what would prevent them from making this.

View attachment 155203
View attachment 155207

They made Sega Genesis Robocop vs. Terminator recently. 7" SNES Batman Returns could fit the enclosed box mandate and the subtle highlights on the armor video game sprite, while not garish purple, could still work.

YES! Loved how well the game replicated the mood of the film and it's designs and score. Also, beating up the Red Triangle Gang felt so satisfying.

YES! Loved how well the game replicated the mood of the film and it's designs and score. Also, beating up the Red Triangle Gang felt so satisfying.

Would LOVE an Returns SNES version but not holding my breath until we see an 1/4 Returns...

Here is my review of the Custom Tony Mei Cape

Was this $30 in store at TRU with the BluRay?

I need to get my hands on one....

My TRU just restocked a shelf full of this figure. So all is not lost on those who missed out.

Would LOVE an Returns SNES version but not holding my breath until we see an 1/4 Returns...

Here is my review of the Custom Tony Mei Cape

Care to share the steps to replacing the cape?
I just finished my own cape replacement and don't know a safe way to actually put the cape on

(the standard cape that came with the figure was stretched somehow, I've seen others who had the issue as well...)

Care to share the steps to replacing the cape?
I just finished my own cape replacement and don't know a safe way to actually put the cape on

(the standard cape that came with the figure was stretched somehow, I've seen others who had the issue as well...)

I heated the head with hair dryer for about 3 mins and popped the head off keep in mind it takes some twisting to get it off.... then put the cape on and popped the head back on...

Does TRU carry these anymore, because I don't see even the tag in my TRUs , let alone the figure in store anymore, not since November

so I went to TRU today to find the neca luca and found nothing, in the search however I found a lone Blu-ray batman figure in the wild. wow I haven't seen a single one since December when I found mines the first time. anyways this one will be going to my desk at my work office, now after I opened him I dipped him in some hot water since some of the joints were tight and upon popping off the head I was surprised to find the mask came off. I didn't use any force I guess the glue didn't hold and the mask was loose on the head.
so for those who wanted to see how the head looks without the mask here its is:

I know we have seen the head before thanks to sallah pics of the nes one, but I know some wanted to see how it looks in movie colors. wow even in color he looks just like Keaton

here is how he looks with the body:

My review of Tony Mei's Custom Cape for the NECA 7" Batman is now up!

tony7cape12.jpg

Hit the link to check out more pics and a video review- Tony Mei Custom Cape for 7" NECA 1989 Batman Review

Thanks!

Sallah

Hi,

So, i guess there is no hope to ever find this figure in Europe...that's too bad, cause neca and warner, would sell a lot more of packs..
i can't see why there is no international release...and it can't be because of the bluray region, cause the warner Blurays are region free..
On ebay the prices are too high, and when you ad the shipping, it cost as much as the 1/4 scale...
It's sad to finally have this figure realease after all those years, and not be able to purchase it..

Dude. People have offered in this very thread to help others out. It might not be too late. But there's nothing you can do about shipping...it's a sad fact of life.

yes, but sadly i was to late to respond...
And for the shipping cost, i know very well, but when the price of the figure is already too high, when you add shipping it's just too much.
Regarding the international shipping costs on ebay, it goes from simple to double for the same object, and there is also "the global shipping program" which is just the worst idea ever, cause you must pay even more charges, and you can't combine shipping (wich i'd like, cause i would buy 2 figures to amortized the shipping costs),it's just a real pain...
A lot of international buyers ,like me,just skip the sellers using the program, cause the cost is just crazy...and sadly a lot of this Batman Figure are shipping that way..

Has anyone noticed any issues with the mask tearing? I noticed what looked like a small rip at the corner of the mouth opening of mine after pulling the head off to try and seat it better in the neck-post, but I can't tell if it was something that I caused or a pre-existing imperfection in the mold right out of the package.

Back