NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back to Toys R Us. Turns out the Blu-ray IS Free. What happened was these weren't supposed to go on sale till tomorrow.
So, they said the scanners are supposed to say that They are a Bundle together for $24.99 instead of just a price of $24.99 listed for each separately when you scanned them.
I showed them my receipt that I never got a Blu-ray, they looked at my receipt and then they just gave me the Blu-ray.
After that, they took all the Batman's and Blu-ray's off the aisle and said they go back out tomorrow.

So for $24.99 you can both in the bundle?

Wow can't beat that price!

Did they let you look through all the different ones?

All the Figure's were on the rack. I picked out a nice one when I originally bought it.
They were all in really nice shape. There were no wrecked Batman's on the rack.
Also the Receipt now shows the Blu-ray as $24.99 with a Free Promotional Batman Figure.
Figure is a little odd looking. Shoulders are really low and the torso is really long.
Cape hide's it though if you pull the cape front.

Winged bat who flies through the night and finds ME ready.

15978901892_d93f6c1ff3_c.jpg

That Toybiz package... :drool :love

Nice Mando, that one has the paint apps I've seen. Bat symbol is clean and crisp, nice.

Thanks. I spotted the case on the bottom of a cart and they let me look through it. The Blu is locked out in the system until tomorrow so I couldn't get the bundle.

Awesome pics Difabio. Neca definitely improved their belt and overall sharpness compared to their NES Batman. Maybe it was the paint work on the NES that made the belt bubbly and imprecise. Some odd painting choices like the super pink lips, the batarangs middle silver point, and the gloves should not be glossy, doesn't look like they did the palm studs, and the eyes look plain too, but thats all understandable. Otherwise awesome! very smooth!

Looks really good, I can't wait to get my hands on it! Well I hope to...

So is there any way to fix the crooked pelvis/hips? I have seen so many pics of this and the video game version as well as the 1/4 scale version where the hips look really crooked. I've seen it in so many pics (even the official pics from NECA) that I have to imagine it is more common to get one with the crooked hips that to get one without. Or is this just a case of people not posing their figures correctly?

The crooked pelvis is due to the packaging. It can be straightened easily. There are two covered ball joints in his torso. One covered by his chest armor and the other covered by his belt. don't worry, the articulation on the figure is awesome!

Figure is a little odd looking. Shoulders are really low and the torso is really long.
Cape hide's it though if you pull the cape front.

The proportions are perfect, the armor is a bit off though making it seem like they aren't. The shoulders should be broader/thicker. and the mask adds height to his shoulders/neck.

Got My two Ordered now to hunt down the Video Game Version...

Got My two Ordered now to hunt down the Video Game Version...

Hunt down?? Yikes. ALL the Toys R Us by me has a mess of them rotting up the aisle.
The Video Game Version is in a Sealed Box with No Photo of the Figure at all?
Most Parent's & kids aren't gonna buy that Figure if they can't even see what it looks like?
Especially at $24.99 which isn't cheap for a regular action figure in the store.
Makes no sense not to even show a photo of it on the back of the box?

Hunt down?? Yikes. ALL the Toys R Us by me has a mess of them rotting up the aisle.
Most Parent's & kids aren't gonna buy that Figure if they can't even see what it looks like?
Especially at $24.99 which isn't cheap for a regular action figure in the store.

I was gonna order it with My 2 Batman movie version but they were out of stock online and my nearest TRU is 3 hours away from me.

Being sealed is probably to replicate the old school packaging even more but I honestly hate that, it sorta defeats the purpose of the window box when on retail.

passed by toys r us no site of it anywhere, asked if it was coming out tomorrow they said no. So I guess its going to be one of those figures thatll come out whenever they get it and when that is they have no idea :(

passed by toys r us no site of it anywhere, asked if it was coming out tomorrow they said no. So I guess its going to be one of those figures thatll come out whenever they get it and when that is they have no idea :(

Whats your location?

This sounds like my situation. Where I'm at, they haven't even gotten the NES Batman yet. I don't want to have to travel all the way out to the store just to come up empty handed, so I may just order online.

The bundle was delivered to my Toys R Us (NYC location) yesterday. The figures (only three were delivered) were being kept in the manager's office, but at least one Blu-ray somehow made it to the sales floor. I bought one early this morning, and a co-worker bought the other two, so the figures never made it to the sales floor.

Is there a number I should be giving them to look up whether they have it or not. The last asked for the r web number but that shows that it's online only and she said they will never be getting any.

Back