NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a number I should be giving them to look up whether they have it or not. The last asked for the r web number but that shows that it's online only and she said they will never be getting any.
try this:
They're on the pegs at the store supposedly. You get the figure and get the blu ray.

View attachment 150103

People were reporting that the blu ray wasn't ringing up and Toys R Us was holding their combo until they worked the problem out. Before the link was deleted, I saved the UPC and order info for anyone that wants to call their Toys R Us.

View attachment 150102

Also found this,

View attachment 150104

Has any of you gotten a shipping confirmation from Ebay? (WB store).

They even left feedback, but no shipping update, nada.

So my TRU hasn't even gotten any yet, went, they checked stock, nothing, I'll keep checking throughout the week. They suck at getting new stuff which is weird because they're located in a major shopping area for the state.

1/4 or Nes not for my taste. This is the one. When is this hitting europe? Somewhere I found 02/2015

Looks like we'll see shipping notices galore from the WBstore and ebay. I just got mine despite them saying "December 23rd to Jan 6."

It'll be a loooong wait for me though...mine is going to a friend's house in the States and then he's gonna bring it back to Japan with him after the holidays...so I'll be living vicariously through the pics on this thread until I finally get mine in hand. Keeping my fingers crossed for good paint apps and that none of the joints are fused together! Cause honestly...if I get a bum one? I'm outta luck...not like there's any more of these to be exchanged!

Looks like we'll see shipping notices galore from the WBstore and ebay. I just got mine despite them saying "December 23rd to Jan 6."

It'll be a loooong wait for me though...mine is going to a friend's house in the States and then he's gonna bring it back to Japan with him after the holidays...so I'll be living vicariously through the pics on this thread until I finally get mine in hand. Keeping my fingers crossed for good paint apps and that none of the joints are fused together! Cause honestly...if I get a bum one? I'm outta luck...not like there's any more of these to be exchanged!

where did you get yours? I have a friend in the states, Im thinking about the same.

So apparently, the tri-state area didn't receive any of these today.
What a mess.

Has anyone received shipping notice from TRU.com yet?? Mine has been "located in-stock" since this morning.

Went back after work today to pick up another to keep carded and one for a friend. Got the bundle on both and it came to $19.99 each.

Last edited:
Recently got back from my Toys R'Us. As I expected, they didn't come in today. My Toys R'Us is another one that sucks at getting new stuff. Either that or they won't get it until weeks or sometimes even months after the release date. I saw that the TRU website has these backordered. Would that be my best bet at this point?

Hey those of you who are keeping this carded (as I am as well) are you guys removing the sticker? If so did you have any trouble taking it off cleanly? I can't make up my mind if I should remove it or not. Thanks!

Hey those of you who are keeping this carded (as I am as well) are you guys removing the sticker? If so did you have any trouble taking it off cleanly? I can't make up my mind if I should remove it or not. Thanks!

easy solution take a hair dryer and peel as you focus the dryer on the area your peeling

None of the stores in my area participated. Not in Pittsburgh, not in Washington, not even towards Cleveland.

I hate when they don't know what you're talking about, especially when it is their exclusive and today was the release date. I had everything from the UPC number, to even hi-res pics of the big NECA box they come in and nobody really wanted to help. I noticed the people in the morning were more willing to look up the number, that's how I found that the surrounding stores had nothing to begin with. Wish an employee would have said that when I called first before going to work. :lol

I got my shipping notices from ebay, so it's whatever.

Back