NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much total will this be in the stores tomorrow? For both the figure and blu ray?

The figure is ringing up $25 in store and supposed to come with the Blu-ray for free, but I don't know if that will be the same price tomorrow. It could be $30 for the combo. I found the figures (no Blu-rays) on Saturday and it looked like the store had about 20-24 figures (not sure what quantity a NECA case has), but it looked like many of them had sub-par paint apps or something else that was visually off about them. There were some good ones in the bunch, but I would definitely try to pick this up in person if you can to pick out the best looking one.

My Toys R Us has them in stock and on the shelves right now.
I bought one. It was $24.99
The figure package has a sticker that says "BATMAN BUNDLE Must purchase Blu-ray and action figure on same receipt. Blu-ray UPC 883929107018"
The Figure's were on the rack and the Blu-ray was completely separate on the shelf.
I scanned it and the Blu-ray said $24.99 Bundle.
I had no interest in the Blu-ray, so I went to checkout with just the Figure.
It turned out fine. The checkout Never said you HAVE to buy the Blu-ray.
My receipt doesn't mention it either.
So, don't fall for the Bundle and pay another $24.99 for the Blu-ray.
You can checkout just fine without it.

And with the correct Blu-Ray this time...

Sallah

The picture does anyway. :lol

Better be sure . . .

Blu Ray.jpg
blu ray 2.jpg

My Toys R Us has them in stock and on the shelves right now.
I bought one. It was $24.99
The figure package has a sticker that says "BATMAN BUNDLE Must purchase Blu-ray and action figure on same receipt. Blu-ray UPC 883929107018"
The Figure's were on the rack and the Blu-ray was completely separate on the shelf.
I scanned it and the Blu-ray said $24.99 Bundle.
I had no interest in the Blu-ray, so I went to checkout with just the Figure.
It turned out fine. The checkout Never said you HAVE to buy the Blu-ray.
My receipt doesn't mention it either.
So, don't fall for the Bundle and pay another $24.99 for the Blu-ray.
You can checkout just fine without it.

If you're paying the same price anyway, why wouldn't you get the BR, you're not saving my leaving it.

Yeah I'm confused by the 'don't fall for the bundle' part. Even if you don't want the br, perfect time of year to take it anyway and give it away as a freebie or something

The way the scanner came up on the aisle. It show's it as if you have to pay for the Blu-ray too.
It shows no mention of a Batman figure in the scanner when you scan the Blu-ray.
I wasn't gonna go up to the counter with both where I would have had to Buy the Blu-ray too.
If the Blu-ray is free. I can go back and get that anytime too cause my receipt shows No Blu-ray.
Also, the Blu-ray was located separately from where the Figure's were.
That Definitely made it seem like I had to Pay for that too.
Also the Sticker on the Package says MUST purchase the Two Together.
So, I thought that you HAD to Buy the Blu-ray too.
Still not sure then if the Blu-ray is Free or not?

Last edited:
The way the scanner came up on the aisle. It show's it as if you have to pay for the Blu-ray too.
It shows no mention of a Batman figure in the scanner when you scan the Blu-ray.
I wasn't gonna go up to the counter with both where I would have had to Buy the Blu-ray too.
If the Blu-ray is free. I can go back and get that anytime too cause my receipt shows No Blu-ray.

What Aisle was the figure on the racks? The Neca figure Aisle or the Blu ray aisle?

When they rang me up for the future and the BD, the BD didn't scan. I had to point out to the lady checking me out the sticker on the figure and BD and explain to her that they were being sold together for $24.99. They shouldn't try to charge you for the BD, and if they do, point out the sticker. Or now that it's on the website, pull it up on your phone.

What Aisle was the figure on the racks? The Neca figure Aisle or the Blu ray aisle?

At my TRU it was down the collector/NECA isle, next to the NES bats. But, it didn't have it's own price tag. I had to scan down another isle to see how much the figure was.
But I've been reading that they could be there, in electronics, behind the counter, or locked up. So depending own where you are, where they are, and the willingness of the staff and how informed they are of the matter will ultimately determine how your TRU experience will be. At least until tomorrow morning.

At my TRU it was down the collector/NECA isle, next to the NES bats. But, it didn't have it's own price tag. I had to scan down another isle to see how much the figure was.
But I've been reading that they could be there, in electronics, behind the counter, or locked up. So depending own where you are, where they are, and the willingness of the staff and how informed they are of the matter will ultimately determine how your TRU experience will be. At least until tomorrow morning.

Okay last week I talked to someone at TRU in store and he said it would probably be locked up and also said they probably have it in the back, again locked up but they can't touch it until the 12/9 release date. He said it probably wouldn't scan and say not for sale.

I guess you guys lucked out.

I told him that if it's in the glass case that's better then the packages won't get ruined by people grabbing them off the rack.

i wonder if they will let us pick through the assortment they have tomorrow morning :dunno

I went back to Toys R Us. Turns out the Blu-ray IS Free. What happened was these weren't supposed to go on sale till tomorrow.
So, they said the scanners are supposed to say that They are a Bundle together for $24.99 instead of just a price of $24.99 listed for each separately when you scanned them.
I showed them my receipt that I never got a Blu-ray, they looked at my receipt and then they just gave me the Blu-ray.
After that, they took all the Batman's and Blu-ray's off the aisle and said they go back out tomorrow.

So is there any way to fix the crooked pelvis/hips? I have seen so many pics of this and the video game version as well as the 1/4 scale version where the hips look really crooked. I've seen it in so many pics (even the official pics from NECA) that I have to imagine it is more common to get one with the crooked hips that to get one without. Or is this just a case of people not posing their figures correctly?

Nice shots Difabio! :clap

Why did they make his lips pink? instead of flesh
Are the eyes just black or are they blue or Keaton green?

Back