NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were lucky not to get a free Blu-ray? :lol
Well, I'm not a movie freak so I didn't care too much about getting a blu-Ray of a movie I already have on collectors dvd with somewhat the same content. So I much prefer getting the figure and even if the disk was free I don't need it.

"Overpriced"? Really? It was only $29.99... The lowest preorder I can find for the Diamond Luxe Edition of Batman is $18.50. That would make the Batman figure $11.50. Even if you split it down the middle, it is only $15 for the figure, and $15 for the Blu-Ray.

I consider that quite a bargain these days.

Sallah

$20 for the figure
$10 for the movie

That sounds fair. The ebay price + shipping was a rip off however.

Pink lips..hey Fry, did you get pink lips on yours?

What's with the missing yellow on the side of the emblem?

Sloppy work Neca!:gah:

$20 for the figure
$10 for the movie

Initial shipping was only $3.99.

That is less than the cost of the tax and gas if I happened to find something similar on the first try locally.

The ebay sale, even with shipping, was a great price in my opinion.

Sallah

went to my TRU this morning.saw several of the game versions but no movie version.But i did walk away with a gypsy danger hong kong brawl

Pink lips..hey Fry, did you get pink lips on yours?

What's with the missing yellow on the side of the emblem?

Sloppy work Neca!:gah:

Mine does have some lip paint, although mine is more of a purplish color and less pronounced. I did search through several of them when I was at TRU to find the one with the best mouth paint/sculpt. I tried to take a few more pictures to get a better look at this, but the only camera I have is on my phone. This is the best I could do.

Mine does have some lip paint, although mine is more of a purplish color and less pronounced. I did search through several of them when I was at TRU to find the one with the best mouth paint/sculpt. I tried to take a few more pictures to get a better look at this, but the only camera I have is on my phone. This is the best I could do.

Thanks, maybe on video it looks more pink:dunno

I know that the torso is adjustable but man that plate sagging over the belt is driving me crazy!
Did Neca go half ass with the movie version or what, did they use the worst sculpts on the video game versions on purpose because they want people to buy the blu Ray more or is TRU just getting the worse batch of repainted sculpts

$20 for the figure
$10 for the movie

^This.

The second Ebay listing (after the first batch sold out) was $29.99 + $11 shipping.

I already have the Digibook Blu, so not much of a deal for me.

Video review:

Great review, you stuttered a bit but I was intrigued.

I bought mine with the Diamond Luxe on eBay and sorta wish I didn't :lol but I didn't want to take chances. I might buy a second in Toys R Us to have an MIB one for style. Looking forward to getting mine still.

Great review, you stuttered a bit but I was intrigued.

I bought mine with the Diamond Luxe on eBay and sorta wish I didn't :lol but I didn't want to take chances. I might buy a second in Toys R Us to have an MIB one for style. Looking forward to getting mine still.

It's not my review.
I just found it on youtube and posted the link here for everyone.

Gonna see if the product page updates in the morning with a ship to store option and lock in an order, that or I'll take break right at store opening to be there.

Initial shipping was only $3.99.

That is less than the cost of the tax and gas if I happened to find something similar on the first try locally.

The ebay sale, even with shipping, was a great price in my opinion.

Sallah

It was. Glad I got two.

I hope that toys r us preorder page stays up long enough to hurt ebay prices so I can get one in store no problem tomorrow.

For any overseas members interested in getting one of these, I'd recommend checking eBay. I've noticed several auctions with prices ranging between $50-$65. Although that price is double the normal price, many of these eBay sellers offer free shipping, sometimes even outside the US. The base price for the figure/blu-ray combo is $30 so if you end up paying an additional $20-$30 for international shipping, it doesn't sound as bad as it seems.
Obviously, I hope that WB or TRU eventually offer international shipping but, in the meantime, I'd still watch some eBay auctions just-in-case.

Back