NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get it in store for 25?

They're on the pegs at the store supposedly. You get the figure and get the blu ray.

$_57-2.JPG

People were reporting that the blu ray wasn't ringing up and Toys R Us was holding their combo until they worked the problem out. Before the link was deleted, I saved the UPC and order info for anyone that wants to call their Toys R Us.

INFO .jpg

Also found this,

B4ByjJJCQAEnW2g.jpg

How irritating..I guess I'm going to check out my TRUs today :slap

What a screwed up promotion TRU did for this

How irritating..I guess I'm going to check out my TRUs today :slap

What a screwed up promotion TRU did for this

Well remember, the actual promotion isn't until December 9th. There are still four days left until the promotion is official, i.e. when they're in stores on the pegs. What we're seeing now are leaks, mostly in the middle of the country (weird place to leak too, usually it's the west coast first). Stores are jumping the gun.

I wouldn't be too worried honestly. If anything, the only thing Toys R Us botched is which Blu Ray edition this figure should come with, if that's even their fault. It'll all work out, there's over 2,000 of these incoming.

Well remember, the actual promotion isn't until December 9th. There are still four days left until the promotion is official, i.e. when they're in stores on the pegs. What we're seeing now are leaks, mostly in the middle of the country (weird place to leak too, usually it's the west coast first). Stores are jumping the gun.

I wouldn't be too worried honestly. If anything, the only thing Toys R Us botched is which Blu Ray edition this figure should come with, if that's even their fault. It'll all work out, there's over 2,000 of these incoming.

True, but you can't even preorder it on the website now so what good is it, now you have to hunt it down in the stores

It may come back online, TRU has issues with their site, items still show even when sold out sometimes because I've clicked an option in the past to be notified when it's back in stock, being completely taken down seems like more than an order sell out, thankfully with 5 per person the scalpers are limited.

They're on the pegs at the store supposedly. You get the figure and get the blu ray.

View attachment 150103

People were reporting that the blu ray wasn't ringing up and Toys R Us was holding their combo until they worked the problem out. Before the link was deleted, I saved the UPC and order info for anyone that wants to call their Toys R Us.

View attachment 150102

Also found this,

View attachment 150104

Darn, I checked out my local TRU and didnt see it. I guess I will check again on the 9th.

Also, to make the deal sweeter there is a 5 off 25 coupon for toys r us instore if you use paypal.

coupon

What aisle are people finding these?

Message from NECA's official FB page. Looks like they aren't acknowledging that TRU has started selling these early, but have made it clear that the TRU comes with the standard Blu instead of Diamond Luxe. Maybe that was the plan all along. Maybe that was them covering up for TRU's botch on this whole situation. Who knows. But looks like if you haven't been able to find this guy in TRU yet, he'll more than likely be there on Tuesday.

"We have an official date! The 1989 Batman Blu-ray and Action Figure Promo Bundle will be released on 12/9 in Toys ''R'' Us stores.

Please note: The Toys R Us Bundle includes the standard Blu-ray edition. The “Diamond Luxe” Blu-ray was exclusive to the Warner Bros eBay Bundle"

All of the ones I've seen on Ebay have horribly painted eyes...

And warped belts.

I did see two on ebay that actually looked really good though. I figure if each store gets atleast 10, there should be a couple good ones in the mix.

I am hoping that they have these when the stores open on tuesday and not one of those things where you never know when itll happen.

The east coast hasn't received any either, but my TRU has strict rules regarding this figure. I'm friends with one of the managers and she told me of this really awesome set of guidelines to minimize ebay scalping by their own staff.

1.) Employees can only purchase one figure before or after their shift.
2.) Employees cannot store any figures in the backroom unless purchased and each one purchased if not taken out of the store must have a sticky note with employees name on it.
3.) Employees cannot coerce customers into reserving a figure for a later pick up that ultimately will not occur, to help employee out during peak hours of business.

Scalping is a big problem at my store and the demand of this figure warranted such rules ensuring that fans have a equal chance of buying such a figure. Apparently there have been too many customer complaints in the past.

The east coast hasn't received any either, but my TRU has strict rules regarding this figure. I'm friends with one of the managers and she told me of this really awesome set of guidelines to minimize ebay scalping by their own staff.

1.) Employees can only purchase one figure before or after their shift.
2.) Employees cannot store any figures in the backroom unless purchased and each one purchased if not taken out of the store must have a sticky note with employees name on it.
3.) Employees cannot coerce customers into reserving a figure for a later pick up that ultimately will not occur, to help employee out during peak hours of business.

Scalping is a big problem at my store and the demand of this figure warranted such rules ensuring that fans have a equal chance of buying such a figure. Apparently there have been too many customer complaints in the past.

Do you happen to know if it is really being put on shelves nationwide on the 9th?

Looks like Tony is about to make this figure a whole lot cooler... :)

image.jpg

Sallah

Message from NECA's official FB page. Looks like they aren't acknowledging that TRU has started selling these early, but have made it clear that the TRU comes with the standard Blu instead of Diamond Luxe. Maybe that was the plan all along. Maybe that was them covering up for TRU's botch on this whole situation. Who knows. But looks like if you haven't been able to find this guy in TRU yet, he'll more than likely be there on Tuesday.

"We have an official date! The 1989 Batman Blu-ray and Action Figure Promo Bundle will be released on 12/9 in Toys ''R'' Us stores.

Please note: The Toys R Us Bundle includes the standard Blu-ray edition. The “Diamond Luxe” Blu-ray was exclusive to the Warner Bros eBay Bundle"

:slap :slap :slap

Should have been a WBShop.com exclusive.

Back