NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you happen to know if it is really being put on shelves nationwide on the 9th?

My store gets a truck in on Saturdays and wednesdays. Any new release items are usually locked up in a media cage, to prevent early sales. I'll ask if they came in today, but it's doubtful she'll put any on the floor till then.

I saw the new movie version Batman figure 2day. I was told they can't sell these until Tuesday. It looked nice in person. The box was sitting in electronics. I was able to sneak a peak. Comes up at $24.99

Same here. I just got back from my TRU, they got one case in and it's in the back locked up in their media cage, like I thought it would be.

Message from NECA's official FB page. Looks like they aren't acknowledging that TRU has started selling these early, but have made it clear that the TRU comes with the standard Blu instead of Diamond Luxe. Maybe that was the plan all along. Maybe that was them covering up for TRU's botch on this whole situation. Who knows. But looks like if you haven't been able to find this guy in TRU yet, he'll more than likely be there on Tuesday.

"We have an official date! The 1989 Batman Blu-ray and Action Figure Promo Bundle will be released on 12/9 in Toys ''R'' Us stores.

Please note: The Toys R Us Bundle includes the standard Blu-ray edition. The “Diamond Luxe” Blu-ray was exclusive to the Warner Bros eBay Bundle"

This could be why the pre order page was taken down in Toysrus website well as the image showed the Luxe version. At any rate, if you want the Lux Blu ray, you might be able to pick it up cheap on ebay from ppl with extras, hell if I had ordered from the ebay site, I would just give it away..

$24.99....not bad. Way better than the overpriced Ebay exclusive bundle. I'll definitely grab one at my local TRU if I can find one with decent paint.

Anyone seen these in FL yet?

$24.99....not bad. Way better than the overpriced Ebay exclusive bundle. I'll definitely grab one at my local TRU if I can find one with decent paint.

Yeah but at least you get the Diamond Deluxe Edition case and not the ****** Amaray case for the movie:D

So I finally figured out a way to share my photos directly on the page with out a link. Here's the photos I snapped two nights ago with the figure out of the package. Enjoy.

IMG_20141205_244540152_zpsb85172be.jpg

Awesome pics Fry. I know most toy collectors never seem to be satisfied with anytihng these days but this is the figure I've wanted since June 1989 and I still can't believe it's finally a reality. Yeah, I have the HT and the sculpt is in another league, but it's not my preferred scale and it's impossible to pose and I fear of damaging it every time I touch it .

This one is a TOY, not a collectable. I likes toys better. Paint imperfections aside, slightly oversized head...I don't care. I want it. I need it. It will complete me. I can't wait!!!

Any stores putting these out yet aren't following the official release, which TRU as a company seems bad with, back in the spring many had toys for the new Godzilla movie out well before official release an even some TRU.com orders shipped ahead.

Yeah I guess there's a chance they weren't out anyway. Definitely will check today though. Oh, fyi if you have a tru credit card and use it for the purchase you get 10 % off

"Overpriced"? Really? It was only $29.99... The lowest preorder I can find for the Diamond Luxe Edition of Batman is $18.50. That would make the Batman figure $11.50. Even if you split it down the middle, it is only $15 for the figure, and $15 for the Blu-Ray.

I consider that quite a bargain these days.

Sallah

Back