NECA 7" Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ky92

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
this figure has been released for a long time actually and i just bought it with a pretty cheap price.

tried to add a LED on it. better than expected.

o8OxdYi.jpg

zPn7Mqi.jpg

Wf62iH4.jpg

Z2HXTVi.jpg

aPqExtJ.jpg

6Ib2saD.jpg

w4eF6Bi.jpg

lMzJnMu.jpg

xCUbcQ4.jpg

ytXx4gc.jpg

Freek'in sweet man! This is my favorite in my Neca collection. I don't know why but he just begs to be played with. Would you mind listing the materials for this mod? I would love to do this too!

Freek'in sweet man! This is my favorite in my Neca collection. I don't know why but he just begs to be played with. Would you mind listing the materials for this mod? I would love to do this too!

here is the list of materials i used:

- a piece of SMD LED (the smallest LED i could find, could use any other kind of LED, just make sure it could be placed into the mask)

- a battery holder...i am not really sure about the working voltage of that LED but usually 3V is fine. so I choose a 3V button cell as the power source. there are different types of button cell and I chose CR1220 as its size is small enough to be placed under the predator's hair.

- some wires...glue...

- a set of soldering tools, of course

:lol

Back