Action Figure NECA 18" Predator conversion to "Elder Greyback" *UPDATE 9/20 **FINISHED PICTURES**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 18" Predator conversion to "Elder Greyback" *UPDATE 9/20 **FINISHED PICTURES

Fantastic work, all the hours you spent on it paid off. Bravo! Pat yourself on the back. Now get back to work and make me one! ;)

Re: NECA 18" Predator conversion to "Elder Greyback" *UPDATE 9/20 **FINISHED PICTURES

:lol Good question. No, I had no idea it would look like this when I was done. I'm still shocked! :lol

I really think it started to come together when I saw the painted pictures from Joe. Up till then, it was a mess of putty, different colored parts and missing pieces.

Honestly, theres some things I would change and some mods that could look better...but, you need a stopping point somewhere along the line. :lol

I'm stoked you guys like it....thanks so much for commenting!!!:hi5:

Then, double congratulations!! That somehow makes it even better. Amazing! :D :clap

Thats amazing :rock

I've seen better......J/K this is awesome!!!! every detail shown just like the movie!!!! Great job!!!!

Holy ****! Now that's a custom!

:1-1: Thanks so much for all the great compliments! I'm glad you guys dig it :hi5:

I really hope NECA does an Elder Predator for you guys...let's keep harrasing them till they do!!! :yess:

god damn that looks fantastic.

I wonder how much this would sell for on eBay...

I wonder how much this would sell for on eBay...

Well, I have about $500 (maybe more) worth of sculpting, supplies, time, etc...and Joe has about $450 into it plus his time as well.

So your looking at about a $1000 for a custom Elder Greyback.

And both Joe and I are so busy with commission stuff that another Lost Hunter may not be done any time soon.

So you guys may want to wait for NECA to do one... :rotfl

Thanks for the nice comment guys, I appreciate it. :)

Last edited:

Well, here is the finished product. A converted NECA 18" Predator into the Elder Greyback. It was a long, tough road to get it to where it is now, but I think it was well worth it.

I wan't to thank Joe D. for his superior paint skills bringing this to life. Also want to thank all the help I got thru Pm's and e-mails to get it to look just right.

And a big thanks to Devil 666 for photoshopping the Elder into the ships interior...thanks bud!

I really hope NECA comes thru and produces one of these for you Predator fans. I know this will be one of my own personal prized pieces in my collection.

Thanks for checkin him out guys for the past few months. :)

Al DeGregorio

Aelderinship-2.jpg

Elder1-2.jpg
Elder2-2.jpg

Elder3-2.jpg
Elder4-2.jpg

Elder5-2.jpg
Elder6-2.jpg

Elder7-2.jpg
Elder8-2.jpg

All I can is say !!!W O W!!! Amazing job man!! Really crossing my fingers NECA or HT does a proper 1/4 scale Elder. If it's half as nice as yours, they'll have a winner on their hands. Again, great job!!!

Wow thats one awesome custom!
Congrats guys! :clap

Well, here is the finished product. A converted NECA 18" Predator into the Elder Greyback. It was a long, tough road to get it to where it is now, but I think it was well worth it.

I wan't to thank Joe D. for his superior paint skills bringing this to life. Also want to thank all the help I got thru Pm's and e-mails to get it to look just right.

And a big thanks to Devil 666 for photoshopping the Elder into the ships interior...thanks bud!

I really hope NECA comes thru and produces one of these for you Predator fans. I know this will be one of my own personal prized pieces in my collection.

Thanks for checkin him out guys for the past few months. :)

Al DeGregorio

Aelderinship-2.jpg

Elder1-2.jpg
Elder2-2.jpg

Elder3-2.jpg
Elder4-2.jpg

Elder5-2.jpg
Elder6-2.jpg

Elder7-2.jpg
Elder8-2.jpg

This is absolutely stunning custom!!!

Should I even say something about this? The pics say it all. Amazing talent you've got there dude and an even amazing custom (dare I call it a custom :wink1: )

Keep it coming. All the best!

Cheers,
Neo.

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Found this in a Comic shop near Sanford,Fl.

8ydemezy.jpg

Back