Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, just not digging the red armor on that piece. It just makes it look un-Predator-like and kills it for me. Too bright and shiny.

Not taking away from the guy's talent, it's an amazing paint-up, I just don't like the scheme.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Another one of Joe Dunaway's custom jobs! Man, this could be one of my favorites!

lrg-3287-bred1.jpg

OH S#$T! Sweet!! As soon as I finish my HT version Im doing this one!

Sorry, just not digging the red armor on that piece. It just makes it look un-Predator-like and kills it for me. Too bright and shiny.

Not taking away from the guy's talent, it's an amazing paint-up, I just don't like the scheme.

Maybe so, but the source material is just too awesome for words. And Joe did a great job capturing him IMO.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zn53yhjsDM&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - ‪Batman: Dead End High Quality‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
That custom Pred is sweet, if Darth Maul were reincarnated as a Predator, he'd look just like that lol.

Great work. :)

I have a super fine dip net but the mesh is made out of a thick string material. The gaps are fine size just that its made out of a thick material.

Yeah, thats the problem. Ive seen quite a few 1/4 fishing nets, but they never show close up pics so I cant see how thick the the string is.
If all else fails, Im going to make my own netting.

That custom Pred is sweet, if Darth Maul were reincarnated as a Predator, he'd look just like that lol.

Great work. :)
Someone actually made a Predator costume with Maul Sith tattoos all over it.. You could probably find it through Google, it's really fat.

Back