NECA 1:4 TERMINATOR in 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't kid myself about it but I still couldn't bring myself to buy it (the 2nd more recent release). I'm just sick of flat silver endos. I want chrome. Hopefully a HT or EB 1/4 scale figure would sort that.

Paint can always be changed :cuckoo:

Paint can always be changed :cuckoo:

In the case of the NECA 1/4 endo its not just the paint though. Not a huge fan of the head sculpt, the silly opening mouth that was warped on every example I looked at in the shop, bent pistons, the same old crappy forearms and legs with just solid plastic where theres supposed to be gaps and seperated pistons, crap chunky hands and feet and awkward leg articulation. Is it OK for the price, maybe, but at this point I be wanting something better.

I have the Endo, and no issues with it. No warped jaw, or anything. It would have been better in chrome. If you repaint it, I think is a great figure.

I have the Endo, and no issues with it. No warped jaw, or anything. It would have been better in chrome. If you repaint it, I think is a great figure.

I agree 100%

FourEndos-1.jpg

WOW Endo, thanks for posting these pics. Truly astonishing! This is just what i was talking about. Get this figure a quality paint job and it's a beast.

Back