NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have tips on how to plug the bandannas back to the head? The soft rubber plug is too flimsy flopping around and the whole is too small. Tried heating the head heating the bandanna, freezing the bandanna all wont work. Suggestions anyone?

Mine plug in and out no problem. This happens on all 4 alternate bandanas on all heads?

Was able to get it done. Years of adult entertainment and experience have taught me well. Couldn’t get the plug in as the plastic bandanna tip was soft and floppy. So I applied a light coating of super glue to harden it up, heat the hole with a hairdryer and was able to shove it in. Finally.

Hi, can someone tell me if the sheaths of my Leo are placed correctly?
It feels like they are a bit bended/sticking out more one sided, but maybe that is due to his back being a shell?

Also the leftside seems like the glue has come undone.

Photo_20180811_113049.jpg
Photo_20180811_113104.jpg
Photo_20180811_113130.jpg
Photo_20180811_113143.jpg

Finally received mine. Other than a ****ed up ankle on Raphael, the set looks okay.

They really need to do collector friendly packaging like Figuarts and MAFEX. Stop using twisting ties (why are they even on this set?). Stop putting limbs through holes (the feet were a pain to get out).

My set finally came in! Such an amazing set, so glad I got as able to snag a set. Really appreciate all the accessories and hands. A bit surprised at the articulation for a Neca fig, not the greatest but def better than I would’ve thought.
b2054b7acf399b666884ee88640df117.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a gorgeous set! Took the trip to the border for pickup since no shipping to Canada and goddamn, I love em!!

whats VG??? are you talking about the SDCC Comic Con 2017 set?

Video Game/Arcade. Nothing is confirmed yet but Randy said in an interview with Pixel Dan that Toon and Video Game Turtles MIGHT be coming to select retail(probably gamestop since gamestop doesn't sell playmates stuff.)

So nothing tangible with regard to the rumors of these turtles being sold individually in retail stores? Any possibility they'll be sold individually at all?

My turtles made it down under today. Can't believe my luck getting the pre-order and sent through mail forwarding company. I was sure neca was going to cancel it.

My set finally came in! Such an amazing set, so glad I got as able to snag a set. Really appreciate all the accessories and hands. A bit surprised at the articulation for a Neca fig, not the greatest but def better than I would’ve thought.
b2054b7acf399b666884ee88640df117.png

Great poses!

So nothing tangible with regard to the rumors of these turtles being sold individually in retail stores? Any possibility they'll be sold individually at all?

I never really heard any of those rumors until recently and only on this thread. I see no way in which they could sell these at retail. Not being able to get into retail is the whole reason they're convention exclusives. If anything you'd think an expensive pack would be able to get around the licensing. I don't see any way in which they're released at retail, anytime soon at least.

Thanks! These guys are so much fun to play with but has anyone been able to get Mikey in the classic nunchuck pose? The string is too short to really allow anything.

That was the pose that I intended to put Mikey in, but you can't even get close to it because of how short the nunchuck strings are. I assume you'd have to swap them out with something of your own to pull off that pose.

Video Game/Arcade. Nothing is confirmed yet but Randy said in an interview with Pixel Dan that Toon and Video Game Turtles MIGHT be coming to select retail(probably gamestop since gamestop doesn't sell playmates stuff.)

The Toon Turtles didn't have twist ties if I remember correctly, or feet holes.

On an side note. Just read on twitter on NECA's feed that they have some replacement parts in already.

433380b4d72a83affe2f28e84c20d6e1.jpg

Finally got mine today! No crazy poses yet but these figures are awesome!

Wow! I really like the diorama. I kinda wish I could’ve got one, but I kinda don’t know where I’d have put it...

Back