NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebay scalpers just went nuts.

I386b6D.jpg

the last one sold for $397.97 - WOW!!

So NECA emailed me back already. They said it’s probably still in the warehouse. They are hoping to get all orders out by the end of the day but it might stretch into Monday next week.

So NECA emailed me back already. They said it’s probably still in the warehouse.
it's an automatic fake response that doesn't mean anything.

hXw5wvF.jpg

be patient. 4 days after that robot message they said it was shipped.

Great photos guys, so lucky to get it so fast. :clap Probably will take a few weeks before I can get them since they delayed shipments, sigh. That Raph pic though, makes me nervous to get my set and find some odd looking eyes. :pray:

Same here... still stuck on label created. Have any UPS orders been shipped? Or is it just the USPS orders that have gone out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My order shipped on Wednesday through UPS!

It's supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, but its status hasn't changed from "Departure Scan" from LA since 2:18 AM yesterday morning.

That is a great video indeed, high quality stuff and reviewing the diorama too. Sure hope they finish shipping them this week.

No change in my order either :dunno take solace in the fact we don't have to fight tooth and nail for decent price on eBay haha

Turtles in Da House!!!

For my first out of box shots...thought I would start with a personality showcase :wink1:

more to come..working on some more dynamics

Also, what's the e-mail for their customer service? Their website isn't bringing it up or I'm checking the wrong area. My cartoon version of Raphael has wonky eyes, didn't know I could have it replaced

Bare in mind, I passed on all the 1/4 scale versions..but I can honestly say I love how each turtle is so unique in their own way. They really look like 4 different figures IMO :clap

So I got a reply. Looks like I'll get a replacement for raph and mikey once they get the replacements in. Woot!

Bare in mind, I passed on all the 1/4 scale versions..but I can honestly say I love how each turtle is so unique in their own way. They really look like 4 different figures IMO :clap

yeah they do, I was impressed myself

Back