NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that means there will be more sets for others to purchase. Would be cool if they did another online order day. They'll likely just go to SDCC though.

I mean it's good that NECA is going to crack down on this. I'm just scared that the seller that I bought it from on eBay could be one of those people ��������

Email them and ask how many sets they bought.

Ha! Eat a **** you scalping pieces of filth. I hope they catch as many as they can. Skin them alive and tear up all their orders. :lol

So what happens to those orders that were bought illegally? Do they go back on NECA's website, online stores, or SDCC? Or do they randomly select people who missed out and aske if they want one?

soooo i guess purchasing 2 sets from ebay was a safe option to get at least one, as i planned even before this^.

Randy mentioned they hope to have the 1/4 scale Shredder and Foot Soldier at SDCC yesterday.

20180614_093257.jpg

We’ve been waiting over a year and a half for the Q scale Shredder and Foot Soldier. I can’t believe we’re finally gonna catch a glimpse of them. Probably not gonna be available to purchase until Christmas at the earliest.

I wonder if the Shredder was Trevor Groves’ last project at NECA before his sudden departure? If so, it might explain the lengthy development process the Shredder has gone through...

We’ve been waiting over a year and a half for the Q scale Shredder and Foot Soldier. I can’t believe we’re finally gonna catch a glimpse of them. Probably not gonna be available to purchase until Christmas at the earliest.

They'll go for sale at SDCC you can count on it then Foot will prob be released in Sept or Oct then Shredder like Jan/Feb.

Back