NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have any Entertainment earth codes for discounts???
any help would be much appreciated thanks!

icm_fullxfull.157108778_pfi1z5z6mjkgwsw004kk.jpg

replacement pizzas i'm getting one day, 8 pieces of each to make 2 full pizzas.:panic:

Those look great. It's amazing what a orange gloss finish will do

Is that all it takes? If that’s the case, I might just do that too. Of course, the NECA ones have different toppings. But Those look real!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say where I got this from but its one of its kind... No its not the pizza part kitchen one either... Go look at the sdcc, and tf2018 pics of Undercover Raph's newspaper.

32150154_10156316215229346_7949953889023819776_n.jpg

Is that all it takes? If that’s the case, I might just do that too. Of course, the NECA ones have different toppings. But Those look real!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure those pictured above had more details but, it wouldn't take much more than orange gloss to bring that grease to life on the pie. I may try that when I eventually get the time to paint again.

I'm sure those pictured above had more details but, it wouldn't take much more than orange gloss to bring that grease to life on the pie. I may try that when I eventually get the time to paint again.
huh, thanks for the advice! as i'm planning to finish original Neca pizza with 4 slices coming with baby turtles, i definitely must try what you suggest so all three pizzas look natural.
as for details, i won't have them in hand for another month or two maybe, but i asked to do toppings from real photos, and the sculptor/painter nailed it :)

Took some new pics mostly same poses but I love the Leo pose I have him in.
8db1008283b785fd57ca454f01cb3bda.jpg
184e7b36a7a7456ff1b47a52e5e0317b.jpg
195abc264897a8ac7a8060aa68e12ed6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

s-l1600.jpg

(not my photo)

so new 4 slices don't fit old ones and cannot complete a pizza.
luckily i'll have both sets - 8 old and 8 new.

=======

Are those offered somewhere?
there are sellers on etsy.com who offer handmade doll cakes, pizzas and other food. i contacted one of them and asked for custom toppings, she agreed, that one was a sample photo for my approval before she started making 16 of them.

I’m still hoping to walk into my TRU liquidation and seeing all four turtles for 50-70% off

Sadly I’ve haven’t seen these in months :thud:

Hopefully when they clear out their wherehouses ..just maybe :pray:

s-l1600.jpg

(not my photo)

so new 4 slices don't fit old ones and cannot complete a pizza.
luckily i'll have both sets - 8 old and 8 new.

=======

there are sellers on etsy.com who offer handmade doll cakes, pizzas and other food. i contacted one of them and asked for custom toppings, she agreed, that one was a sample photo for my approval before she started making 16 of them.
You nitpick about everything don't you. Big fn deal they don't exactly fit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back