NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first figure I have ordered from BigBadToyStore.
I visited the site and saw that this figure was finally in stock.
I ordered on March 1st.
They took my payment on the same day and then my order says processing.
It is now March 7th and it still says processing.
I contacted customer service about it to ask if this is normal and they have not replied.
For those who order from them is this normal?
Not worried, I just want to know if to be worried.

Not unusual for them, hang in there! It'll ship.

20180309_174234.jpg

No need for stands!

:lecture:clap those cases look awesome

Wow, I haven't gotten these because of the size, but I'm majorly tempted after seeing them displayed together in cases. They look terrific!

Thanks guys!

@The_Phantasm; yes, it's expensive but a neat way to present holy grails and it's also a bit space saving because I wouldn't put the figures on a 180 cm cabinet without the cases.

Here is a pic from the cases in the evening;

20180312_000728.jpg

As a collector I needed to have these four however I do not have a spot to display them. Keeping them in box kept them safe from roaming around my collection room without a home.

As a collector I needed to have these four however I do not have a spot to display them. Keeping them in box kept them safe from roaming around my collection room without a home.

I would still get them out to make sure they are good. Then put them back in their boxes. But thats just me. I dont trust the joints in NECA figures.

Thanks guys!

@The_Phantasm; yes, it's expensive but a neat way to present holy grails and it's also a bit space saving because I wouldn't put the figures on a 180 cm cabinet without the cases.

Here is a pic from the cases in the evening;

View attachment 398829

Omg, these look even better at night! Those cases are terrific. I'm really digging the lighting. Leo's pose is spot-on!!

$80-$100 per case. The front is a bit shorter than the sides and backmirror, so it's easy to tilt it to have acces to the figure

What is the name of those cases and where did you get them? They look perfect for these guys!

Got raph in today. His left arm seems a little longer than the other arm. I'm okay with it later may try to push in the arm more.
82fb38c384c1a9d4b68fadb345945539.jpg
9c2f3311ea4976f6f21f71bcee4d53b0.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

What is the name of those cases and where did you get them? They look perfect for these guys!

Yeah I agree :wink1:. It's called "Master Light House Display Case" Also available for 1:6 figures.

Omg, these look even better at night! Those cases are terrific. I'm really digging the lighting. Leo's pose is spot-on!!

Thanks again man. Just waiting on Raph in Disguise, he will replace regular Raphael (head swap only because the mouth of my current Raphael is more open which I like, see pic below). Also, changed Mike's pose a bit;

20180314_014048.jpg

20171125_235733.jpg

Back