NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone successfully get one of the feet off to tighten the joint in the ankle? Got Mikey and his one foot is really loose.

I’m in the middle of moving ran across this old tape in my attic! 3884F0E6-8286-448C-AD6E-60C8D96B28E2.jpg3884F0E6-8286-448C-AD6E-60C8D96B28E2.jpg0C55F065-4F7E-4A6E-875E-4782FB3EA766.jpg0C55F065-4F7E-4A6E-875E-4782FB3EA766.jpg

Awww so cool to find those old VHS. I have a sealed copy displayed with the turtles.

Trenchcoat Raph went into processing from BBTS, can't waaaaait.

Yeah great memories with this movie I found secret of the ooze and several Nickelodeon tales too. My trench coat raph has processed too should have him soon! I’m snatching up every 1/4 figure they do with this line

There was juuuust enough room in my new place for the boys at the top of the shelf (but not Leo's swords). They look so great looking out over the rest of the collection -- I had originally planned to move them on, but now that I have the space they seem essential.

Turtles.jpg

If anyone wants to part ways with the Sai right hand, I have paypal funds waiting. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is the first figure I have ordered from BigBadToyStore.
I visited the site and saw that this figure was finally in stock.
I ordered on March 1st.
They took my payment on the same day and then my order says processing.
It is now March 7th and it still says processing.
I contacted customer service about it to ask if this is normal and they have not replied.
For those who order from them is this normal?
Not worried, I just want to know if to be worried.

This is the first figure I have ordered from BigBadToyStore.
I visited the site and saw that this figure was finally in stock.
I ordered on March 1st.
They took my payment on the same day and then my order says processing.
It is now March 7th and it still says processing.
I contacted customer service about it to ask if this is normal and they have not replied.
For those who order from them is this normal?
Not worried, I just want to know if to be worried.
They took my money one the first and got it shipping on the 6th yesterday. I emailed before and they said it takes about 3 days we'll looks like they don't have that may people to package.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

They took my money one the first and got it shipping on the 6th yesterday. I emailed before and they said it takes about 3 days we'll looks like they don't have that may people to package.

Thank you for the info.
So once they ship it turns from processing to shipped and the shipping info is added to the shipment details.
I will give it a few more days before I contact them again if it still says processing.
I also put that Hasbro Infinity Gauntlet on Pre-Order so I hope they make good on the Raphael so I can keep that Pre-Order.
I live in Canada and it is very costly to order from them but it is the only option other than price gougers on Amazon and Ebay.

Thank you for the info.
So once they ship it turns from processing to shipped and the shipping info is added to the shipment details.
I will give it a few more days before I contact them again if it still says processing.
I also put that Hasbro Infinity Gauntlet on Pre-Order so I hope they make good on the Raphael so I can keep that Pre-Order.
I live in Canada and it is very costly to order from them but it is the only option other than price gougers on Amazon and Ebay.
I'm sure they'll make good. I've got 2 other ordereds that shipped from them before.

Back