NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. They come when they come.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Sorry meant to quote the other guy. Also in Pixel Dan video Randy said the TMNT SDCC2018 exclusive is gonna be another game changer. Maybe 6 inch Henson Turtles?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry meant to quote the other guy. Also in Pixel Dan video Randy said the TMNT SDCC2018 exclusive is gonna be another game changer. Maybe 6 inch Henson Turtles?

Wouldn't be surprised. Not going to bother though... Fighting for 7 inch exclusives isn't my thing. Lol

Wouldn't be surprised. Not going to bother though... Fighting for 7 inch exclusives isn't my thing. Lol

Luckily I have a few inside guys the only way I was able to get the 2017 set.

Hopefully they’ll be on NECA’s website again. I got lucky and was able to secure the animated set there last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taking some more preorders on my stand here (sewer plate with pegs), waiting a few more days before closing the sale guys and starting the job :)!

- Chris (slir32)x4
-Daniel x1
-James Bigdaddy Morris x4
-steve gaspar x4
-texas finest x4
- vivien la hyena guen x5

Interested in 4

- Chris (slir32)x4 SP1772
-Daniel x1
-steve gaspar x4
-texas finest x4
-Darth Boots x4

- Chris (slir32)x4
-Daniel x1
-steve gaspar x4
-texas finest x4
-dark boots x4
- SP1772 x4

An interest thread would be better than spamming this thread.

sorry if im offending anyone guys well, not spaming too. a few people saw my work on 1/4stands on fb and asked me here to see if there was any interest. sideshow freaks isnt the site where i usually spend time, and i m still trying to familiar myself with the board. i also try to look for a sell section but can t find it at last as an option. So one more time not trying to offend anyone, and don t feel why it would be offending by the way.

Back