NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6) One sales thread per person at a time in each subforum. Put all your items in the title.
so that's why it is absolutely impossible to find anything using thread name search.
i imagine ebay with "one user - one items list" now.

so that's why it is absolutely impossible to find anything using thread name search.
i imagine ebay with "one user - one items list" now.

Yeah that's a terrible system. Space is free - who cares how many threads there are?

Just noticed that NECA packed an left Sai hand with original Raph and a right Sai hand with Trenchcoat Raph...

28383632_10156120535709346_1584579568_n.jpg

Has movie Shredder been confirmed at this point? In one interview from Toy Fair I heard that he was confirmed but not ready to show... After all these years I would kill for a figure of movie Shredder in any scale.

Has movie Shredder been confirmed at this point? In one interview from Toy Fair I heard that he was confirmed but not ready to show... After all these years I would kill for a figure of movie Shredder in any scale.
Yes Shredder will be shown before SDCC then put up for order releasing this Holiday. Foot Soldier will be shown late March early April released this summer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is anyone going to be mad enough to army-build the Footsoldier at this scale?
i am going to be sane enough to buy zero of them. cannot imagine a duller figure.

Michael%20Norris%20b.jpg

p.s. while googling for a foot soldier i found a crapping Shredder:

NkL5wYE.jpg

that pose, that face expression. wow. much better than those stupid moving toy dolls.

Damn you neca... I want that right Sai hand... And I have to buy a full figure to get it?!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

When mine gets here whoever needs the right hand just send me an envelope and I’ll ship it to you I don’t need it

Back