NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Neca have said they are reissuing all four turtles now I'm kinda conflicted if I should just get Ralphael in disguise only or if I should also get the normal version. Part of me thinks I should as I would worry about wrecking the hat and trench coat if I take it off him, and knowing me is I'd loose it.
Undercover Raph has less hands

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have a buddy that does these stands. He wants to know if 3 or 4 ppl would be interested so he can do an run. They are supported by metal pegs. Pm me if interested.

d08eb97c7345de2e53d9b4e438a28ad6.jpg

Extremely interested. Sending pm.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Here's the info on the Stands from my friend. Feel free to drop him an pm on facebook. Here's a link to his FB page

https://www.facebook.com/david.billoir

Thanks hnguys sorry for the delay. I made a run a few months back and ready to make a new one if enough interested. Keep in mind that i do my best to have reasonnable prices but im not hot toys !?! Each sewer plate got 2 metal peg (screws) to avoid any falling figures. I also paint it by hand so it can take time to produce. First run was 20 euros for one and 70 euros for a set of four. Shipping will be from france. If intrested drop me a line or come checking tge video and pictures on my page ;) !?! Ll wait a few more days to see how many people are interested and if i can have a go. Take care
Dave

Is there a guide on fixing this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It’s in this thread, just not sure exactly where
He put the figure in hot water, popped the torso apart, he had bought thick rubber bands and double wrapped around the top torso peg, then put the torso back together

hello there im the french guy working on stands for the neca figures.i ll seriously looking into that as i received a few pm on facebook. i just need a list of peopple interested, and numbers of plate you need :)! remember it take time to produce as i work by hand :)!23659210_10213307954546832_8444445233019172251_n.jpg23795243_10213307954226824_6750242304392498995_n.jpg
well at last if you can reach me directly on facebook it would be better as i do not come here often :(!
i ll start a list of people with number of plate you need. ( one plate is 20 euros, 4 for 70 euros, shipping ll be from france)

damned...thoses are travelling more than me !?!

here is the fb page : https://www.facebook.com/david.billoir
and my email : [email protected]

cheers guys :)

Avec la nouvelle arrivée de chez neca il m'a été demandé si je faisais toujours des socles sécurisés pour figurines 1/4 (45 cm), et au vu des quelques demandes je vais retravaillers sur un dernier tirage avant de passer à autre chose. j'en profites donc pour rappeler les prix : 20 euros pour un stand et 70 pour les 4. les fdp seront à calculer selon le pays de destination bien entendu (les socles auront d'ailleurs bien plus voyagé que moi lol).
Voici une petite viéo montrant les socles avec peg en action :
https://www.facebook.com/david.billoir/videos/vb.1036787817/10213100349436834/?type=2&theater.
Enfin et pour me faciliter le travail il serait plus simple deregrouper les demandes de commandes avec noms et nombre de stands voulus sur la publi directe de mon facebook et de m'envoyer un mail à : [email protected]. Je rappelle aussi que je suis seul à travailler sur ce projet et que je ne suis pas HT avec des petites mains travaillant pour moi, il me faut donc du temps. Enfin pour éviter tout problème ne vous mettez en liste d'attente que si vous êtes sûr de prendre svp !

je reste dispo en cas de question :)!

Cowabunga !!!

With the new arrival from neca i was asked me if I were always making bases for 1/4 figures (45 cm), so I ll work on a last batch before moving on.remaining about prices: 20 euros for a stand and 70 for 4. Fdp will be to calculate according to the country of destination naturally and ll be shipped from france :)
Here is a short vidéo showing my stands with peg in action: https://www.facebook.com/david.billoir/videos/v b.1036787817/10213100349436834/? Type=2&theater.
Finally and in order to facilitate the work he would be easier for me to regroup the demand with names under the original thread on my fb page and to send me an e-mail in: [email protected]. I also remind you that I am alone to work on this project and that I am not HT with small hands working for me, so I need time. Finally to avoid any problem put you in waiting list only if you are sure to need some please !

I stay in touch if you have any question :)!

Cowabunga !!!

Dave23722405_10213307952906791_8743803448434606866_n.jpg

Back