NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which size of the Kaiser chubby doll stands are best for these? I see different sizes on ebay, with 20-30" being most common.

3101 DELUXE METAL DOLLS STAND FOR 15 -21 INCH CHUBBY WAIST DOLL

At least this is what I bought. It will arrive in this week or the beginning of the next one. I will update you guys if it works or not.

Also my Raph just arrived. What a fantastic figure. It was worth every penny.

raph in disguise is now available from NECA's official eBay and Amazon stores. But, they charge $17 for shipping.

looks like they will be shipping to retailers next week, with the goal to have inventory on shelves by end of month. i'm waiting out for toys "r" us, which has had free shipping on other NECA TMNT figures.

Man If I order my figure one week later I could buy my disguise version. Well bummer. I am still happy with him like that.

So my canister came in like this today. Not sure if its suppose to have that brown or if its just there to give it a rusted look.

Attachments

• tmnt.jpg
    tmnt.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 206
  • tmnt 2.jpg
    tmnt 2.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 206
Hi Guys!

I am happy to report that those chubby stands work. Also I customized mine. I repainted it and added leather straps for it.

IMG_20180210_123400.jpg
IMG_20180210_123421.jpg
IMG_20180210_123432.jpg

Does that stand support the weight as well or just keep it from falling forward?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Absolutely. There is no chance that the figure will fall forward at all. It is very secure so don't worry about it. These stands are big and heavy...also very stable and made from metal.

Absolutely. There is no chance that the figure will fall forward at all. It is very secure so don't worry about it. These stands are big and heavy...also very stable and made from metal.

Thanks! I just purchased 4 of those stands. Could only find white... will definitely have to spray paint them.

May I ask where you purchased them? I'm petrified of mine falling over to.

eBay. I got 4 of them for $46.00 shipped. Weird thing is... I ordered them from eBay yesterday, and they came today from Amazon Prime. The seller wasn’t Amazon though... But, point is, Amazon May have them.

Back